Best Love Poems for Lover with Love Pictures

Love Poem When you kissed me By Poetrysync

every firework and spark,
every galaxy and supernova
I had been told I’d taste but never did
exploded on our tongues all at once,
painting the insides of my eyelids
with the Sistine chapel.
And everything that never made sense before,
suddenly fell into place...!!!


My love poem By Poetrysync

understand me,
I love all of you,
from eyes to feet, to toenails,
inside,
all the brightness, which you kept...!!!



Love Poems Her eyes were crafted By Poetrysync

Her eyes were crafted
From two way glass,
Reflecting other souls
Back at those who
Try to look deeper.
She hides behind them,
Seeing through me,
But never letting me
Discover her heart.
And although I'm
Looking at her
Through kaleidoscopes,
All I'm seeing are
Shades of grey,
The color of her soul
Locked behind cold glass
That begs to be broken,
Opened and shattered.
Ambiguity and pain
Just as I love glass
That fogs up in the rain...!!!

Love Poems to tell you how much my love By Poetrysync

I Couldn't
I want so badly
to tell you how much my love
has grown for you
but you see
any combination
of all of the 26 letters of the alphabet
could describe how much I love you
It's already hard enough
to start a conversation
about how much I love you
And that makes me sad
because I thought it would be so easy
so I try to put it in short sentences
like this
but it always turns out wrong
I'm sorry...!!!


Love Poems the lot behind the supermarket By Poetrysync

the lot behind the supermarket
my favorite memories
of me and you are
times before we had money
for a way to get around
before we had all night together
before your bedframe broke
we would
always find ourselves bared
in the company of
warm, open air
holding hands just to stay grounded
and falling apart
as soon as our hearts found us
again
someone had to take us
home and away
but our hands started getting
used to steering wheels 
and beers
resignation forms
and a few times
i may have forgotten to wash my hands
but you were always
a lot more than all of that
the arc of the life line
and the skin's seams
and i wish you'd come back home
i believe we could be
those people again if
we really tried to be...!!!

Comments