Best Sad Poems about Love Vol-1


I am thinking of you everyday
Counting the seconds to stay
With you, I do not want you to walk away
I always spend the night
Thinking of you. You are my sight
Hours are sad without you here

I cannot forget your beautiful voice I used to hear
Without you, I will never be okay
A portion of love in your voice makes me fly
Beyond the stars
Your poison love makes my heart to have scars
All these nights I cry

Because I knew that you will not be my
My hearth wants to die
If you were a psychic, you will know how I feel
With a broken heart that cannot heal
No one can replace you it is hard to compare
Now that I am lost in this world, you do not even dare
To say all you did was unfair

I just wanted to declare my love to the four winds
The photo of you I keep reminds
Of the love, I wanted that no one can deny
I ask you why? 
For the harm you did to my heart
In love, I was not smart

The love I wanted broke apart
There is no way to turn back
To have the lack
Of love. It is hard to say bye
I must say this tonight
I wish I could tell you good night
However, you will never see me again for good...!!!





With tears in my eyes i plead with you to stay
but you just ignore my pleas and walk away
my heart was shattered my soul devastated
for after three years this friendship you've parted.


You said there was no way we could be together
i know you were angry because of my poems and letters
i told you that they were only meant to soothe
but it seem's you had a problem
handling the truth.

You also said that you have found another
and that his love you would rather
my fate was seal that moment you see
for at that time i become a memory.

I know he's now closer to you than me
this i can very well see
but for me you needn't worry none
for into a journey of pain and heartache i now begun.

I thank you for the three years you let me dream
of a life with you no other had seen
now that you leave those dreams becomes void
have you ever stop to think how much you've destroyed?

But my love for you remains like a beacon on a bay
silently guiding your every footsteps each night and day
GOD knows all i wanted was to be one with your heart
and for us to be together and never to part...!!!





It calls me closer, its calls me near 
"Just once and it'll be over" 
Death whispers in my ear 
Irresistible is its sweet entice 
Staring down, which one to slice, 
I observe my previous tries 
My unseen hurt and earlier cries 
No peace in my mind, no peace in my head
The quiet intelligent me, long since fled
Anger and rage consumes me
My minds demons bursting to be free
The walls of my cage finally cave
"Just be still, just be brave"
I slash down with an improvised knife
"Forget this world, forget my life"
Blood oozes and drips down the drain
A slight tingle but no real pain
A Calmness comes over me
My last attempt please, it's got to be
"Screw everyone, that's made me into this"
The very same people who I'm going to miss
Tears stream down my cheek,
My head feels heavy, I get dizzy and legs go weak
Darkness surrounds me, I get a glimpse of the abyss
I embrace the darkness, then hear a shriek...

Then nothing.... Blankness, no sound
I feel my body drifting,
I hear scraping, something's stirring around
Surrounding me, I can here creatures shifting
I hear a scream, I hear a moan
I want my family, I'm all alone
I hear cry, I hear a sob
And realize it's my own
I know I have sinned, still I pray to god
"Please get me out of this hell"
I start to yell...
No sound out my mouth, only in my mind
No one to help me, no one for me to find
I've never felt so scared....
My soul finally screamed and despaired
"I give up...

A light???
My consciousness returns
As it starts to get bright
I feel myself falling
A faint faraway voice, I hear someone calling
Brighter now, getting brighter still
I feel myself escaping from this hell
Has it been months or has it been years?
Since I was stuck in that prison,
Trapped with my fears

I open my eyes, and look around
I'm lying in a bed in a hospital gown
The worried looks on their faces makes me ashamed
Sitting and staring no one makes a sound
"Sorry" is all I say...
Mother starts crying, my farther is sad
Finding me like that, must have been bad...
I get a kiss and a cuddle,
A pat from my father,
My minds in a muddle
I still manage a small smile,
And close my eyes for a while,
I promise myself, from this day on and till I die
I'm going to be the best person I can
Or at least try
Like a old cliche
"Live everyday like it's the last"
Forget all the bad days, I'm leaving them in the past
The sun is shining, my dark clouds have vanished
My demons have gone, finally banished
Life is good, life is great,
Forget wallowing in self pity
I tell you, straight...!!!





No matter what our troubles, I still love you,
As though a part of me were also you.
Life isn't easy, but I know without you
There will be bitterness in all I do.
I feel the broken heaven in my heart,
The blight that will outlast the years of healing,
The darkness underneath all time and art,
The pain that from within there's no concealing.
We were so much in love when we first met,
A river that would reach, in time, the sea.
We ought not let despair turn to regret,
But be through choice what love chose us to be.
No love can last except it be through will.
Were wastelands in our path, I'd love you still...!!!




Life is a prison,
Oh GOD let me out.
No one to listen,
To hear when you shout.

Climb the walls of insanity,
Ride the waves of despair.
If you fall it don't matter,
There's no one to care.

Used to wish for a window,
To see birds, trees and sky,
But you're better without one -
Stops you aiming too high.

Watching freedom is painful,
For those locked away.
Seeing joy, love and happiness,
Another price that you pay.

Strong is good, weak is bad.
Be it false, be it true.
Your mind makes the choice,
And enforces it too.

Cell walls built by society,
With rules to adhere.
If you breach the acceptable,
You had better beware.

Hide the pain, carry on,
Routine is the key.
Don't let on that you're not,
What you're pretending to be.

Lock it all up inside you,
How badly that bodes.
Look out for that one day,
When it all just explodes.

Leaving naught but a shell,
Base functionality too.
But killing all else,
That was uniquely you.

So how do you grow,
With a time bomb inside?
Or how to defuse it,
Without destroying its ride...?


Comments