Best Poems about Love for Her Vol-1


I've heard that we don’t choose who we love
Though if we could
I know who I’d choose

The boy with the eyes
that got me at the start
the one with the smile
that lightens my heart

The boy with the lips
that can speak so soft
the one with the voice
that makes my fears drop

The boy with the hands
that never persist
the one who’s a gentleman
that always insists

The boy with the touch
that wipes my tears away
the one with the laugh
that brightens my day

So if we could choose who we love
I know for certain
that I would choose you...!!!





One in a Million Girl.

one in a million girl,
that one in a million girl,
that girl that’s hearts broken,
looking for an answer from God or from the world.

Shes not lonely for the day,
shes alone everyday and trapped in her own thoughts,
just trying to get away 

Thinking to her self why am i so lost and forgotten,
she cries hers eyes out,
silently shouts oh God as the tears start falling

everyday is a struggle,
every fight is for her life never
satisfied with giving up so she gets back up and tries

adores what she cant afford so shes out for hers mine and yours 
and all she needs is man that understands how she feels inside 

grab her by the waste,
hold her real tight
kiss her on her face, 
look her in eyes,
tell her

baby....

its gunna to be alright
i know your past fucked up and you
have a short history of love but i don’t give fuck

you make me happy when you wake up,
i wanna give you the moon stars, all the above

I been where you at and prey to never go back to where we was,
I’ma fuck you right every night for thinking you wasn't good enough
your my one in a million girl


I love you...!!!





A Promise

May our love bloom,
And our souls live for all eternity;
May our kisses, embraces and sweet nothings
Build the very future we hope to live together.

For only you, yes, you, my love,
Can define this feeling,
This uncanny passion
That I endure for you;

My heart beats
At least a million times or more
Whenever you cross my mind-
I honestly cannot tell,
It just beats constantly for you.

Whatever it is, you surely do make
Me believe that there is at least
Someone out there in this world
That loves me for my past and present;
Every little inch of me, you have accepted
"and vice avers"

However, let me promise you that:
Wherever we shall go; far and beyond,
Whatever happens to one another,
"Especially me",
I shall return to you, all in one piece,
No matter what state I’m in...!!!





Simp Shit

You think you have me all figured out like some equation,
cause my heart is a theorem with variables for relations,
negations for love, but not excluding scorn
forlorn was I from hope, on my sleeves it was worn.
coordinates for where love intersected my path,
could be deciphered so easily like ninth grade math.
and I laugh.
and I laugh.

Because my existence is so simple, right? and your mind is so complex?
you index me, with the bitter women who have all seen neglect.
and I object the category of the “broken young sister"
with a pistol in her hand shooting all men down,
misery is her crowd, so love can’t get around..
to even see her.
and no men are tryna free her.

Salt Water full of fish and they aint tryna sea her.
naw man, yo, I aint tryna be her.
I aint broken, I aint damaged, and I’m not “not for sale"
I refused to be refurbished in Love’s black retail.
Yea I was hurt by a lover and I been through some trouble,
and my cheeks have seen tears come one after the other.
and yea I aint tryna Love but I’m not about hate,

irreconcilable differences, Love just don’t relate.
kept my mind , Love took my heart and we split 50
so I aint bitter, I aint mad, I aint got malice with me.
see  I've only loved once and that’s all it took,
Like when you leave your door open for a walking crook.
or when you leave your heart open like that shit’s a book.
Cause if you've loved then you know love is far from simple,

its like a roller-coaster ride you laugh and you tremble.
and love sometimes is like a good piano tune..
and a broken heart is equal to a fatal bullet wound,
see I aint bleeding no more, but it needs to heal.
and If I try to love again then that shit will peel.
So please don’t make me seem cold or that I’m all alone..
when u create a heart from scratch..

you wait until it’s grown...!!!


Comments