Best Sad and Love Poems with Emotional Images


My love for you is simple, deep, and strong.
I feel it flowing towards you from my heart,
A tide of unsophisticated song,
Sung with much desire and little art.
I cannot tell my love, but it will show
In ways that even I cannot foresee;
A love as full as mine must overflow
Into everything that makes me, me.
Just as the sun must shine to be the sun
And trees burst forth in blossom every year,
So I must love in ways that everyone
Can see or sense or reason out or hear.
Still, I'll tell you of my love in this:
For fear, despite all, you might my love miss...!!!






I refuse to be defeated,
My eyes are on my GOD;
He has promised to be with me,
As through this life I trod.
I'm looking past all my circumstances,
To Heaven's throne above;
My prayers have reached the heart of GOD,
I'm resting in His love.
I give GOD thanks in everything,
My eyes are on his face;
The battle's His, the victory is mine;
He'll help me win the race.


I refuse to be discouraged,
To be sad, or to cry;
I refuse to be downhearted,
And here's the reason why . 
I have a GOD who's mighty,
Who's sovereign and supreme;
I have a GOD who love me,
And I am on His team.
He is all wise and powerful,
Jesus is His name;
Though everything is changeable,
My GOD remains the same.
My God knows all that's happening,
Beginning to end.
His presence is my comfort,
He is my dearest friend.

When sickness comes to weaken me,
To bring my head down low,
I call upon my mighty GOD;
Into His arms I go.
When circumstances threaten
To rob me from my peace,
He draws me close unto His breast,
Where all my strivings cease.
And when my heart melts within me,
And weakness takes control,
He gathers me into His arms,
He soothes my heart and soul.
The great "I AM" is with me,
My life is in His hands,
The "Son of the Lord" is my hope,
It's in His strength I stand...!!!





With tears in my eyes i plead with you to stay
but you just ignore my pleas and walk away
my heart was shattered my soul devastated
for after three years this friendship you've parted.

You said there was no way we could be together
i know you were angry because of my poems and letters
i told you that they were only meant to soothe
but it seem's you had a problem
handling the truth.

You also said that you have found another
and that his love you would rather
my fate was seal that moment you see
for at that time i become a memory.

I know he's now closer to you than me
this i can very well see
but for me you needn't worry none
for into a journey of pain and heartache i now begun.

I thank you for the three years you let me dream
of a life with you no other had seen
now that you leave those dreams becomes void
have you ever stop to think how much you've destroyed?

But my love for you remains like a beacon on a bay
silently guiding your every footsteps each night and day
God knows all i wanted was to be one with your heart
and for us to be together and never to part...!!!






I'm hurt all the time.
I don't want to cry for the way I feel inside.
I just want someone to hold me.
I'm alone in the dark, please try to find me.
If no one cares, I don't see a point to go on.
Anyone find me! Anyone care!
I'm sorry, I just don't want to be alone anymore.
I feel unheard and unseen. Depressed and weak.
No one cares and yet I'm always the sorry one.
Someone find me! I'm scared.
Please hold me until it all ends.
Just hold me that’s all I want.
I don't want to be alone in the dark.
Just hold me as I start to disappear from the light.
Just hold me as I start to cry.
Just hold me so I wont be alone inside.
Just hold me so I don't do something wrong.
Just hold me so tight,
that for a moment I could feel the light...!!!





I have a monster crush on you,
A super-dinosaur!
It sits upon my chest and throat
And yet I beg for more. 
When you're away I miss you so
My heart is full of sand.
Yet when you're here my stupid fear
Won't let me touch your hand. 

I cannot sleep, I cannot eat,
I'm so wrapped up in you.
My thoughts drift up, away from words,
And fade into the blue. 

I know this crush is not your fault;
The dinosaur is mine.
Yet if you could, please rescue me,
And put your arms around me, and hold me, and say 
you love me, and Oh! GOD! Would that be good!




Comments