Best Poems for Children all Time

Best poem for children with beautiful drawing cartoons pictures please read it we hope you'll enjoy.. 


Louder Than a Dream

I tried to dream a dream tonight
from the night before,
but the harder I tried
the louder came the Snore.

Louder than the music
from the merry-go-round.
Louder than the bear
my arms are wrapped around.

Louder than the lions
Dancing across the plains.
Louder than the whistle
of a chocolate choo choo train.

So loud that in fact
it work me from my dream.
That's the last time I'll eat,
Cheesy, garlic ice Cream...!!!




Silly Owl

Silly owl don't Sleep all day
You're missing all the fun.
Silly girl don't Sleep all night
The mice are on the run.

Silly owl why wait til night
just to catch a mouse?
I have Plenty, More than twenty

right there in My house...!!!




A Little Bird

A little bird
with a little bill
sat upon my window Sill
What happened next
I could not Say
for he Soon did fly away.
A little bird
with a little bill
Come again
to my window Sill
I lured him in
with a piece of bread
and now he's sleeping
in my bed...!!!




Welcome

Welcome
don't mind the mat
we're not as formal, as all that
I'll take your hat.
I'll take your coat,
and feed them to 
the billy goat.
Sit, Please Sit,
and Stay awhile.
Afford me a moment,

to make you Smile...!!!




Annie's Umbrella

is up side down
every time it rains.
It fills up, like a Cup
but Annie never complains
I asked Annie why
She Said "Don't you know?"
That's the only way
to catch a rainbow...!!!

A glass of apple shoes,
if you please
A glass of Apple shoes,
just Squeezed
I know it may Sound funny
bu on a day that's Sunny
A glass of apple Shoes,

is all I need...!!!





Life

You get what you give
in this life that you live.
Life is what you make of it.
You give a little, that's what you get

But so much pore is reaped from sweat
Your life is what you make of it.
If little things are all you know
Then you'll find you've for to go

The whole is what you make of it.
Put it together, turn it around
Add it all up until you have found

Life is what you make of it...! 


Comments