Valentines Day Quotes

Valentine Day Greetings Quotes and Wishes Sayings with Love Card

"2day Is Valentine's Day Or, As Men Like 2 Call It, Extortion Day...!!!"
Author: "Jay Leno...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"If U Don't Have A Valentine, Hang Out With Ur Girlfriends, Don't Go Looking 4 Someone. When It's Right, They'll Come 2 U...!!!"
Author: "Carmen Electra"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Claim There Ain't Another Saint As Great As Valentine.
Author: "Ogden Nash...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Valentine's Day Is The Hardest Day Of The Year 4 A Woman 2 Get Out, But Everybody Who Is Anybody & Single Is Out That Night...!!!"
Author: "Patti Stanger...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I love Valentine's Day! I Love It, I Love It, I Love It. I Like Having Doors Opened 4 Me. My Favourite Romantic Comedy Is 'When Harry Met Sally.
Author: "Jennifer Goodwin...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes Quotes and Sayings Image Card

"People Value Halloween, Like Valentine's Day, Because They Can Tell Themselves That It's Not Merely Secularized But Actually Secular, Which Is 2 Say, Not Christian, Jewish, Hindu Or Muslim...!!!"
Author: "Amity Shlaes...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Have Written A Raucous Valentine 2 A Poet's Dream & Agony.
Author: "Ben Hecht...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Think Careful Cooking Is Love, Don't U The loveliest Thing U Can Cook 4 Someone Who's Close 2 U Is About As Nice A Valentine As U Can Give...!!!"
Author: "Julia Child...!!!"
--------------------------------

"I Got A Valentine's Day Card From My Girl. It Said, Take My Heart! Take My Arms! Take My Lips! Which Is Just Like Her. Keeping The Best Part 4 Herself...!!!"
Author: "Robert Orben...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"In A Recent Valentine's Day Posting On Her Fan Website, Britney Spears Says That Oh, Who Cares...!!!"
Author: "Amy Poehler...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes Quotes Greetings Card

"Is Valentine's Day A Day 2 Make Cupcakes With Ur Children No, Valentine's Is Supposed 2 B A Day About Romantic Love...!!!"
Author: "Ayelet Waldman...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I'm A Hopeless Romantic. I Love U. My Middle Name Is Love. Valentine's Day Is My Favourite Holiday. I Want 2 Have A Family & Children. I'M A Sucker 4 Every Romantic Comedy That Comes Out...!!!
Author: "Jennifer Love Hewitt...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Remember Being Away Somewhere, & I Had 4gotten It Was Valentine's Day With A Person, & That Was Very Embarrassing...!!!"
Author: "Bradley Cooper...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"What I Find Most Disturbing About Valentine's Day Is, Look, I Get That U Have 2 Have A Holiday Of Love, But In The Height Of Flu Season, It Makes No Sense...!!!"
Author: "Lewis Black...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"This Is My Saddest Story In Grade School, They Would Have Us Open Our Valentine's Cards & Read Them Out Loud. I Always Sent Cards 2 Myself Because Nobody Else Did...!!!"
Author: "William Shatner...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Greetings Quotes and Sayings with Picture Card

"The Whole Valentine's Thing Is Fine, But U Don't Back It Up Right Next 2 The Biggest Gift Giving Holiday Of The Year...!!!"
Author: "Lewis Black"
--------------------------------
"4 Me, One Of The Toughest Things About Valentine's Day Is That It Gets Geared Up As The Day 2 Profess Ur Love.
Author: "Matthew Mc-Conaughey...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"U Can Hear The Celtic Heartbeat All Over Europe & America, From Bing Crosby 2 Jack White, From The Smiths 2 My Bloody ValentineFrom House Of Pain 2 Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch...!!!"
Author: "Rob Sheffield...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Get Letters Every Year From Women Who Think Valentine's Day Is An Empty Exercise, But R Ironically Pretty Exercised When Their Boyfriends Neglect Or 4get It.
Author: "Dan Savage...!!!!"
--------------------------------
"Any Guy Hates Valentine's Day. Even If U Are In Love, U Can't win On Valentine's Day. If U R Married, U Can Not Win On Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day Is Like The Thing U Want 2 Avoid At All Costs...!!!"
Author: "Vince Vaughn...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes and Greetings Quotes and Sayings with Photo eCard

"Shirley Valentine Is A Beautiful Character & So Well Written. What Shirley Speaks & Thinks Is So Logical...!!!"
Author: "Loretta Swit...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"2day The House Has A Chance 2 Give 25 Million Married Couples The Best Valentine's Day Gift Possible, Elimination From The Most Unfair Of Taxes, The Marriage Tax Penalty...!!!"
Author: "Jerry Weller...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Think They Should Create A Holiday 4 Friends With Benefits Relationships. Because I Feel Like Valentine's Day Is, MayB It's A Day 2 Stay Home & Cry...!!!"
Author: "Elizabeth Meriwether...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Valentine's Day Is My Favorite Holiday...!!!"
Author: "Lindsay Ellingson...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"When I Was 17, I Had My First Proper Girlfriend, & On Valentine's Day, I Painted A Canvas Of Her, Bought Her A Massage, Put Flowers n The Stairs, & Ran A Bath...!!!"
Author: "Tom Cullen...!!!"
--------------------------------

Valentines Day Wishes Quotes and Greetings Sayings with Picture Image Photo Card

"The Last Time I Saw Him He Was Walking Down Lover's Lane Holding His Own Hand...!!!"
Author: "Fred Allen...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Where There Is Great Love, There R Always Wishes...!!!"
Author: "Willa Cather...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is When The Desire To Be Desired Takes you So Badly That You Feel You Could Die Of It...!!!"
Author: "Henri de Toulouse...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------