Valentine's Day Wishes and Greetings SMS Messages with Cards

Valentines Day Wishes and Greetings SMS Messages Card Image

"Sweet I'M But Honey Is U Image Is Mine But Colours U Flowers Is me But fragrance Is U Happy I'M, But Reason Is U  I Love You...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Ur Beautiful Eyes Ur Warming Smile & Ur Wonderful Country Accent Makes Me Always Smile I love U B Mine 4 Ever My Love...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"If Loving U Is Wrong, Then I Don't Wanna B Right  My Luv 4 U Is Strong And Brighter Than Any Light. The Way We Must Go Is Long But We Shall Win Every Fight...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Happiness Is A Perfume U Cannot Spread On Others Without Getting A Few Drops On Ur self So Always B Happy 2 Make happy 2 Others...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Thought Love Was Just A Mirage Of The Mind It's An Illusion, It's Fake, Impossible 2 Find But The Day I Met U, I Began 2 See That Love Is Real, & Exists In Me...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I wish 2 Live In Ur Eyes Die In Ur Arms &, Be Buried In Ur Heart...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is Not Who U Can See Urself With. It Is Who You Can Not See Urself Without...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------

"Here Is My Heart, It Is Ur's So Take It, Treat It Gently, Plz Do Not Break It, Its Full Of Love Thats Good & True, So Plz Keep It Always Close 2 You...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
-------------------------------
"Trust Is Like A Sticker, Once It's Removed, It May Stick Again But Not As Strongly As It Held When U First Applied. Take Care Of Relations...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Liking You Is My Nature Missing U Is My Disappointment Fighting With U Is My Time Pass 4 getting U Is Never In My Life Time...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"When Time Comes 4 U 2 Give Ur Heart 2 Someone Make Sure U Select Someone Who Will Never Break Ur Heart Cuz Broken Hearts Has Never Spare Parts...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes SMS Quote Messages Card

"The perfect Gift 4 This Valentines Day A Big Warm Hug Wrapped With All My Love Just 4 U...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Thought Love Was Just A mirage Of The Mind It's An Illusion, It's Fake Impossible 2 Find But The Day I Met U I Began 2 See That Love Is Real, & Exists In Me...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Wrote Ur Name In The Sky,But The Wind Blew It Away I Wrote Ur Name In The Sand But The Waves Washed It Away I Wrote Ur Name In My Heart & 4 Ever It Will Stay...!!!"
--------------------------------
"U R Unique U R Caring & U R The Best.& I M The Luckiest 2 Have U In My Life...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Here Is My Heart, It Is Ur's So Take It, Treat It Gently, Please Do Not Break It. It's Full Of Love That's Good & True, So Please Keep It Always Close 2 U Happy Valentines Day 2 U...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Just Want The World 2 know That I Love U My Princess With All My Heart...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Poetry Spills From The Cracks Of A Broken Heart, But Flows From One Which Is Loved...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"True Friends R Like Promise They Never Go Out From Our Life Easily But When It Happens They Always Comeback At Right Time Without Any Expectation...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Anyone Can Catch One’s Eye But It Takes A Special Someone, To Capture Ur Heart & Soul & 4 Me That Special Someone Is U...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"When God Gave U 2 Me, He Planted The Seed Of Love Deep In My Heart. The Result Is That My Love Is Ever Growing Inside Me, & I'm Loving, Nurturing This Plant Of Love...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes Messages Greetings SMS with Card Image

"If U Say Jump, I Will Ask How High If U Say I Swim, I Will Ask How Deep If U Say Run, I Will Ask The Distance But If U Say Go I Will Say There Is No Way Because U R Piece Of My Heart...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Can B Expressed In Many Ways. One Way I Know Is 2 Send It Across The Distance 2 The Person Who Is Reading This...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Might Feel Sad And Fake A Smile  When I'M Sad I Can Pretend That I'M  Happy But One Thing I Can Do My Valentine Is 2 Pretend That U R Not
My Love...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Remember Being Away Somewhere And I Had 4gotten It Was Valentines Day With A Person And That Was Very Embarrassing...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Ur Eyes R More Pretty Than Blue Diamond, Ur Hair R More Colourful Than Sunshine, Accept Me As Ur Love And Make It Beautiful 4 Me As Same As U...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Life Is So Short, So Fast The Lone Hours Fly, V Ought 2 B 2gether, U & I Miss U  Every Hour & Every Moment Of Everyday Sweetheart...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Love U My Sweet Flower & I Hope All Ur Dreams Come True & Have A Happy Life With Full Of Love...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Like The Lovely Red Rose, I Miss Every Day I Just Want 2 Tell U That I Love U Each & Every Day...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is Not An Exam 2 Pass Or Fail, Love Is Not A Competition 2 Win Or Loss, But Love Is A Feeling In Which U Care 4 Someone More Than Urself...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"It Still Seems Like Magic Every Time I Remember How Love Softly Touched Our Hearts Bringing In 2gether I Love U...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Hearts Messages SMS Quote Card Image

"Loving Is Not Just looking At Each Other, It’s Looking In The Same Direction...!!!
--------------------------------
"4U See Each Day I Love U More 2day More Than Yesterday & Less Than 2morrow...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Can See U Only From Afar And I Long 2 B With U But U Do Not Notice Me Because Ur Heart Belongs Elsewhere...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"If U Have Something Wrong With Ur Lover So Nothing Can Bring 2 End The Dispute Except One Thing That Is Kiss Just Do Kiss At Lips The Matter Resolves...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Roses R Famous 4 Grace, Advocates R Famous 4 Case, Horses R Famous 4 Race, But U R Famous 4 Ur Smile On Ur Face...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"B My Valentine, In The East Or West, U Know I Love U Best, So Give Up The All Rest, & B My Valentine, No Matter What The Season, It's U I Should B Pleasing, I Love U Is The Reason, B My Valentine...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"First U Must Learn 2 Play By The Rules, Then U Must 4get The Rules & Lay From Ur Heart...!!!"
--------------------------------
"May This Valentine’s Day B Filled With Love Understanding & Contentment As U journey Through Life With Those U Hold Dear...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is Like Playing The Piano. First U Must Learn 2 Play By The Rules, Then U Must 4get The Rules & Lay From Ur Heart...!!!
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is A Driver Bitter & Fierce If  U Fight & Resist Him, Easy Going, Once U Acknowledge His Power...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Happy Valentines Day Wishes Messages Greetings SMS with Card Picture

"Love So Much My Heart Is Sure. As Time Goes On I Love U More, Ur Happy Smile. Ur Loving Face No One Will Ever Take Ur Place. Wish U A Happy Valentine's Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Be My ValentineSay That U R Mine, & Will B 4 All Time, Let Our Hearts Entwine B My Valentine, All Of Ur Allures, Told Me I'm Ur's...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is Never Lost If Not Reciprocated It Will Flow Back & Soften & Purify The Heart Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"What I Need 2 Live Has Been Given 2 Me By The Earth Why I Need 2 Live Has Been Given 2 Me By U My Valentine...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Love Ur Dark Eyes And Ur Curly Hair, I Love Ur Smile And The Way That U Care I Love Ur Deep Kisses, I Love Ur Soft Touch, I Love U I Love U So Much...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"My Heart Is Made 2 Love U My Lips R Made 2 Kiss U My Eyes R Made 2 See U My Hands R Made 2 Hold U Every Part Of Me Wants U Because I Am Made Just 4 U...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Want 2 Kiss Ur Lips I Want 2 Play With Ur Teeth I Want 2 Teaste Ur Tongue Hey Don't Get Angry Fren I'M Toothpaste...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"U Mean More 2 Me Than U Will Ever Know. Thank you 4 Always Being Here 4 Me, Sweetheart. I Love U More Than Any Thing Love Always...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Love U More 2day Than I Did Yesterday, But Not As Much As I Will 2morrow...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------