Romantic Love Kiss Poems with Romance Pictures



Kiss me
like you would savor
a cup of hot chocolate
on a rainy morning.
like a fire
would raze a forest
to the ground...!!!




Oh God You’re Beautiful
I wish I could kiss 
the sad out of you
I wish I could look 
in the eyes of yours
moonlight blue
or like a 
forrest full of moss
are like rose petals
and your voice
sounds like velvet feels
I remember 
when you told me this
you wanted me
and I wanted someone else
I can only imagine
the pain in your chest
as the same as I have now
aching bodies, and bleeding hearts
i’m sorry
I never fell for you
and I don’t know
if it makes you feel better
if I tell you that 
I wish I had...!!!



Hold me. 
Our skins touching our bare skins.
The feeling of our kissing lips.
Softness in each other’s eyes. 
Sharing at each other.
Make love to each other.
You going to be my baby,
love love you crazy.
Baby baby baby babyyy...!!!




He Smiles When He Kisses Me.
when our lips collide in that
over dramatic if you over-analyse it 
it’s disgusting sort of nonsensical
awkward smashing of faces
i can taste his smile.

i can taste the butterflies 
welling up inside his lungs
bursting and spazzing insanity
trying to rehome themselves in my brain.

he laughs when he kisses me.
you could bottle up the joy
held in the top ten Christmases
and it would not taste 
nearly as sweet as the taste
that occurs when his teeth
bump mine in that
haphazard way when
he smiles when he kisses me...!!!




Your Light Your Kiss How Bright.
seeing you like this loose
limbed and easy smiles 
I'd like 
to know you better now
with the wind in your hair
and the tease of your lips 
I wanna set this corner love free 
I wanna sit with you and be free 
and there’s nothing you can do that
can make this memory less sweet
so don't try that old trick
I've seen it through 
so let me 
keep you,
just for tonight 
let me
need you 
just for tonight 
your light
how bright 
I know now 
I got 
my sights 
set on 
you now
for tonight...!!!


Comments