Sad Poems About Love with Emotional Pictures


How can love
Hurt so bad
No matter if
Your with me 
Or walk away
You burn 
Inside me 
Like a flame
Keeping the 
Love alive 
Our togetherness
Over shadowing 
My life 
The you the me 
The us 
How can love 
Hurt so bad...!!!




You whisper my name 
My whole being 
Comes alive 
The feeling of
Knowing you all
But your a stranger
I tell myself
Yet my soul connecting
To yours instantly
I feel warmth 
In your words 
Drawn to you 
In some mysterious way...!!!




I gave you
My trust 
So many years
Of my life 
Today I stand
In my own tears 
You lied to me
Every beautiful
Broken in pieces
I look into my past
My footsteps faded
How did I get here
In an unknown world
All I see is strangers 
Looking back at me 
I gave you my trust
And all you did was
Lie to me...!!!




Often we sit
In our own thoughts 
Failed in the plan 
We thought we 
Had mastered 
Life taking a toll
Not knowing 
Which way to turn 
Every day becoming 
A fight and each night
Withdrawing into
A shell 
Insecurities knocking
Does it ever end...!!!




I saw her tears
Her lonely soul 
She was dead
Inside yet kept
Her smile alive
For the world
She was a 
Fighter a 
Warrior in her
Own right 
But in reality 
A lady struggling
To keep herself
Alive...!!!


Comments