Love Poem Have you ever met someone who at first sight left you breathless


Have you ever
met someone
who at first sight
left you breathless,
with your heart no longer beating,
except with their presence?

When I first saw her,
I knew from that moment
that she was meant to be
more than just anybody,
but instead, my everybody.

I couldn't imagine myself
ever coming to a point of understanding
what it meant to fall in love.
I had always heard that people would
fall in love at first sight,
but thought this to be impossible
without sharing some words
to gain some insight.

But now, I see
that what they all meant
was that when you find love,
your souls are not meeting,
but simply reuniting.
We don’t need to say our hellos
because we already know,
that we were written for one another,
long before we were even born...!!!


Comments