Skip to main content

Valentines Day Quotes

Valentine Day Greetings Quotes and Wishes Sayings with Love Card

"2day Is Valentine's Day Or, As Men Like 2 Call It, Extortion Day...!!!"
Author: "Jay Leno...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"If U Don't Have A Valentine, Hang Out With Ur Girlfriends, Don't Go Looking 4 Someone. When It's Right, They'll Come 2 U...!!!"
Author: "Carmen Electra"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Claim There Ain't Another Saint As Great As Valentine.
Author: "Ogden Nash...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Valentine's Day Is The Hardest Day Of The Year 4 A Woman 2 Get Out, But Everybody Who Is Anybody & Single Is Out That Night...!!!"
Author: "Patti Stanger...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I love Valentine's Day! I Love It, I Love It, I Love It. I Like Having Doors Opened 4 Me. My Favourite Romantic Comedy Is 'When Harry Met Sally.
Author: "Jennifer Goodwin...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes Quotes and Sayings Image Card

"People Value Halloween, Like Valentine's Day, Because They Can Tell Themselves That It's Not Merely Secularized But Actually Secular, Which Is 2 Say, Not Christian, Jewish, Hindu Or Muslim...!!!"
Author: "Amity Shlaes...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Have Written A Raucous Valentine 2 A Poet's Dream & Agony.
Author: "Ben Hecht...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Think Careful Cooking Is Love, Don't U The loveliest Thing U Can Cook 4 Someone Who's Close 2 U Is About As Nice A Valentine As U Can Give...!!!"
Author: "Julia Child...!!!"
--------------------------------

"I Got A Valentine's Day Card From My Girl. It Said, Take My Heart! Take My Arms! Take My Lips! Which Is Just Like Her. Keeping The Best Part 4 Herself...!!!"
Author: "Robert Orben...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"In A Recent Valentine's Day Posting On Her Fan Website, Britney Spears Says That Oh, Who Cares...!!!"
Author: "Amy Poehler...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes Quotes Greetings Card

"Is Valentine's Day A Day 2 Make Cupcakes With Ur Children No, Valentine's Is Supposed 2 B A Day About Romantic Love...!!!"
Author: "Ayelet Waldman...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I'm A Hopeless Romantic. I Love U. My Middle Name Is Love. Valentine's Day Is My Favourite Holiday. I Want 2 Have A Family & Children. I'M A Sucker 4 Every Romantic Comedy That Comes Out...!!!
Author: "Jennifer Love Hewitt...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Remember Being Away Somewhere, & I Had 4gotten It Was Valentine's Day With A Person, & That Was Very Embarrassing...!!!"
Author: "Bradley Cooper...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"What I Find Most Disturbing About Valentine's Day Is, Look, I Get That U Have 2 Have A Holiday Of Love, But In The Height Of Flu Season, It Makes No Sense...!!!"
Author: "Lewis Black...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"This Is My Saddest Story In Grade School, They Would Have Us Open Our Valentine's Cards & Read Them Out Loud. I Always Sent Cards 2 Myself Because Nobody Else Did...!!!"
Author: "William Shatner...!!!" 
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Greetings Quotes and Sayings with Picture Card

"The Whole Valentine's Thing Is Fine, But U Don't Back It Up Right Next 2 The Biggest Gift Giving Holiday Of The Year...!!!"
Author: "Lewis Black"
--------------------------------
"4 Me, One Of The Toughest Things About Valentine's Day Is That It Gets Geared Up As The Day 2 Profess Ur Love.
Author: "Matthew Mc-Conaughey...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"U Can Hear The Celtic Heartbeat All Over Europe & America, From Bing Crosby 2 Jack White, From The Smiths 2 My Bloody ValentineFrom House Of Pain 2 Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch...!!!"
Author: "Rob Sheffield...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Get Letters Every Year From Women Who Think Valentine's Day Is An Empty Exercise, But R Ironically Pretty Exercised When Their Boyfriends Neglect Or 4get It.
Author: "Dan Savage...!!!!"
--------------------------------
"Any Guy Hates Valentine's Day. Even If U Are In Love, U Can't win On Valentine's Day. If U R Married, U Can Not Win On Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day Is Like The Thing U Want 2 Avoid At All Costs...!!!"
Author: "Vince Vaughn...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Valentines Day Wishes and Greetings Quotes and Sayings with Photo eCard

"Shirley Valentine Is A Beautiful Character & So Well Written. What Shirley Speaks & Thinks Is So Logical...!!!"
Author: "Loretta Swit...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"2day The House Has A Chance 2 Give 25 Million Married Couples The Best Valentine's Day Gift Possible, Elimination From The Most Unfair Of Taxes, The Marriage Tax Penalty...!!!"
Author: "Jerry Weller...!!!"
--------------------------------
"I Think They Should Create A Holiday 4 Friends With Benefits Relationships. Because I Feel Like Valentine's Day Is, MayB It's A Day 2 Stay Home & Cry...!!!"
Author: "Elizabeth Meriwether...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Valentine's Day Is My Favorite Holiday...!!!"
Author: "Lindsay Ellingson...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"When I Was 17, I Had My First Proper Girlfriend, & On Valentine's Day, I Painted A Canvas Of Her, Bought Her A Massage, Put Flowers n The Stairs, & Ran A Bath...!!!"
Author: "Tom Cullen...!!!"
--------------------------------

Valentines Day Wishes Quotes and Greetings Sayings with Picture Image Photo Card

"The Last Time I Saw Him He Was Walking Down Lover's Lane Holding His Own Hand...!!!"
Author: "Fred Allen...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Where There Is Great Love, There R Always Wishes...!!!"
Author: "Willa Cather...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------
"Love Is When The Desire To Be Desired Takes you So Badly That You Feel You Could Die Of It...!!!"
Author: "Henri de Toulouse...!!!"
"Happy Valentines Day...!!!"
--------------------------------


Popular posts from this blog

Muharram Shayari Collection in Urdu

Detaa Ho Asere Mein Jo Paighaam-E-Rehai Tarekh Mein Aisa Koi Qaidi Bhi Kahan Ha, Bazar Mein Abid(A.s) Ko Guzarty Hue Dekho Zanjer Ki Jhankaar Bhi Akbar(A.s) Ki Azaan Ha...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- " Hussain " Tery Tazeem Ja-Baja Hogi,  Yazeed Tery Tazlil  Barmlaa Hogi...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Janat Ki Aarzo Mein Kahan Ja Rahy Hain Log, Jannat To Karbala Mein Khareedi " HUSSAIN " Nain, Dunia-o-Aakhrat Mein Jo Reh Rhy Hon Chain Say, Jeena ALI Se Sikhoo Marna "HUSSAIN" Say...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Lafzon Main Kiyaa Likhon " SHAHADAT-E-HUSSAIN "  Mohsin  Qalaam Bhi Mera Ro Dia...!!! --------------------------------------------------------

Best Urdu Love Shayari: Ek Baar Muskura Do To

فردوس جھوم اٹھی فضا گنگنانے لگی تم اگر مسرا اٹھو تو خدا مسکرا اٹھے اک بار مسکرا دو افسانہ چمن کا عنوان ہی بدل دو کلیوں کا دل مسل دو پھولوں کا سر کچل دو آکاش کی جوانی بادل میں چھپائے مہتاب ڈوب جائے تاروں کو نیند آئے زہرہ جبیں پری رو تمثیل ماہ و انجم آنکھیں شراب انگیں جذبات میں تلاطم کھلتے ہوئے لبوں پہ ہنستا ہوا ترانہ اے دلنواز پیکر خاطر میں ہے زمانہ لب ہائے احمریں پر نکھری ہوئی ہے لالی یہ ہلکی ہلکی سرخی تصویر ہے شفق کی آوارہ شوخ زلفیں رخسار چومتی ہیں بے خود میں جھومتی ہیں ہو زیست کا سہارا تم موج میں کنارا لیکن سنو خدارا اک بار مسکرا دو اک نوجواں مسافر فطرت کا لا ابالی اک عالم جنوں میں اک سمت چل رہا تھا جیسے کہ اپنی دھن میں پربت پہ چڑھ رہا تھا زلفیں کہ منتشر تھیں چہرے سے مضمحل تھا نظریں کہ راہ پہ تھیں کتنا شکستہ دل تھا ماضی کے دھندلکوں میں اک عکس پا رہا تھا گزرا ہوا زمانہ پھر یاد آرہا تھا ارماں تڑپ رہے تھے

Presidents' Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes Quotes

"Washington's appointments , when president, were made with a view to gather all the talent of the country in support of the national  government; & he bore many things which were personally disagreeable in an endeavor to do this...!!! Arthur: Paul Leicester Ford...!!! ------------------------------------- "No other people have a government more worthy of their respect & love or a land so magnificent in extent, so pleasant to look upon, & so  full of generous suggestion to enterprise & labor...!!!" Arthur: Benjamin Harrison...!!! ------------------------------------- "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter ...!!!" Arthur: George Washington...!!! ------------------------------------- "I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends , they’re the ones who  keep me walking the...