Love Poems for Her and Him


I Love the felling,
when we are together...
I Love the thought being with you forever...
I Love it when your dream come true...
I Love when it's a bit hazy & dew...
I Love this spend with you...
CZ Love I Fell PERFECT WITH You...!!!




I'm just a girl...
I smile when I'm happy...
I cry when I'm sad...
I need a hand when I feel lost...
I need a shoulder when times get rough....
I need someone to listen even when I'm silent...
I need someone to read my minds when I can't speak...
I need someone to pick me up when I'm tired of walking...
I need hope when I'm tired of trying...
I'm tough, confident and smart...
But I'm just a girl...

I need love.

I need you...!!!





In the dungeon...
Dungeon of sorrow...
I hid myself...
For there's no tomorrow...

In the dungeon...
Dungeon of loneliness...
I tried to live...
But end up worthless...

My love...
Will u come back?
Pull me away from here...
Cuz when u left...
I lost my way...

I lost myself...!!!




I think of you...
In each steps I took away from you...
I showed you I'm not feeling blue...

But tears tell that I'm still missing you...!!!




You said goodbye....
And I knew it that I will die....
I wanted to cry....
Maybe you will see my tears
& give it one more try....

But i never cried....
Hurt I felt in smile I lied....
I didn't hold your hand to stay....
Instead I let u walk away.....

I don't want to beg for your pity....
Nor ask for your sympathy....
If you love me you will stay....

Even if I'm pushing you away...!!!




That moment when you hide yourself from shadows of lies...
Cuz you can never look at your reflection in the sky...
And still...
There's still people,
There's still things,
That won't leave you alone to regret everything...

And still wanting you to lost the one thing that is left...Yourself...!!!!




Say that you love me...
Say u will never leave me...
Say u will be mine forever...
And I'll say I'm your's now and ever...

Hear me....
If u will give me your precious heart....
I will do everything not to break it apart....
For my life depends on its every beat....

So let our souls come and meet...


Comments