Love Letter to my Girlfriend in Poem Style

.
Letters To Her...
Believe me when I say that I’m bound to live this way,
Looking for a glimpse of you, biting more than I can chew,
With every minute of every day in every time and everywhere you grow on me,
Like a black iris or a rose, or even a lily I suppose,
Anything that beauty possessed was laid in you,

In your face and in your heart, in your mind right from the start,
Melting rainbows drip from your eyes, with every tear a unicorn dies,
And I shall hold that curse of yours, and that’s the toast I shall propose,
Forever happy and endless laughter, and that is all that I am after In all the lines and all the faces, all those drinks and all those places,


I remember the time we had, it was so little that it makes me sad,
So now I say with all my heart, I really wished you’d never part,
For all the madness I possess, fades away with one caress,
With a smell of god and a smile of an angel, that black hair and eyes of hazel,

Touch me again with a mystic feel, with every second I can heal,
So again I say and mean it all, I wish to fly just with my soul,
So I can watch you sleep all night, smell your hair and hug you tight,
It gives me shivers just to think it through, then just imagine if I was there with you…


What i see in your eyes, heaven in disguise,
A torturous projection of the unknown,
My fear of tomorrow and the existing pain,

Is it true? that you see in me what i see in you?
is it true? that you look for me in everything you do?
am i there? inside your mind and everywhere?
Questions i answer for myself, but it’s your answer that I’m after,

I want to paint your image on my own, adapt to your tone of voice,
Stay up all night, for cuddles and giggles,
Listen to every verbal combination that comes out of your mouth,
Enhance the intellectual derivation to this little thing we call us,

Dim sexuality and embrace immortality, by heart,
Let me drink in all your senses, let me sweep you off your feet,
Allow my humble being to be a part of what you call life,
Give me answers to all my questions and be my reason,

Fill me in with your logical explanations to what we call love
I want to live every childhood memory of yours as you speak of it,
Right there, where we began, where the sea dies and stories live,
Witness the sun touch the earth with it’s warming rays,

Watch the night fade away, as you tell me all that you fear,
Tell me more about you, about the times you failed to come through,
About those broken hopes and shattered dreams,
Shed a tear or two, because I’ll be there to comfort you,

Hold your hand and kiss you goodnight, watch you sleep, so innocent, so might,
And right then and there i knew, that it’s not just once, I’ll come back to you,
You became my drug and my dealer, my sickness and my healer,
I don’t like this rehab you are putting me through,

I want to break free and run to you,
Because if i only had this week to live, i would happily spend every second with you,
Having coffee or drinking tea, doesn't matter if you’re with me,
And in the end i must say, you make me happy everyday…


Comments