Love Quotes for Her Tumblr Poems Collection


I seen you smile...
And I forgot my own lips...
I seen you stare...
And I'm lost in your depths...
I seen you near...
And I wanted you closer...
I seen your heart...
And there's my name...!!!





A moment you gave to me...
Is a little peace of heaven by you and me...
I thank you not for loving me...
But for showing me that there's
an angel always watching me...!!!





I Promise,
I’ll never Leave you.
A little voice of yours makes
me feel alive
A little hug of yours makes me
feel happy
A little care of yours makes me feel perfect
A little love of yours makes me
feel Complete
&
A little ignorance of yours kills
me inside
I find my reason for living in those moments
Which I have spent in your
care,with you
Now whatever pain I may
get

I will never regret loving you...!!!





Once in our life...
No matter how strong we are...
No matter how tough we act...
In the end of the day,
We still need that somebody...
That will pull us closer
And whisper softly

" Everything is gonna be fine"...!!!





I was Broken once,
I was Broken twice,
I was Broken a thousand times...
So don't you damn scare me that u'll leave me...
The door is open...
And stop blocking the way,

Your making a Traffic...!!! 





You can walk away from me...
You can leave me wild and carefree...
You can forgot my name, my face and my smile...
You can...
But this little girl will always have that pain...
And will always love u...
Even if what is left for me are just

cold Memories of You and me...!!!





Time Was there,
When we were together,
A Time Was there,
When You were Here...
Soon After some time,
Like A Flip Flop Cart,
You Made an Exit,
An Exit Very Smart,
Didn't Told Me a Reason,
Didn't Said Me a Bye,
Left Me TO Think,

Only Why Why n Why...???






That very moment when you held my hand,
That very moment you told me to stay,
That very moment we had a kiss,
That very moment We didn't say,
That very moment I lost my heart,
That very moment You became my part,
That very moment I forgot all lies,
That very moment we forgot the cries,
That very moment we hugged so tight,
That very moment, we said good night,
That very moment, I turned yours,
That very moment, We Spoke of love,

That very moment I fell in Love...!!!


Comments