Love and Romantic Poems for Lovers with Pictures

Best Love and Romantic Poems Collection for Lovers with Cute Pictures.

Love Poems I have loved I have loved before By Poetrysync

I have loved
I have loved before
i may not tell you i see the eyes 
of another in your own
but i find your warmth to be
a place i cannot leave
with as much tension
and as much release
i have dreamed before
about the future i could've had
and even still, i care for
the one i call my first love
but all these things
do not take away 
from the nights we share
and the mornings i spend
marveling 
how perfectly
your lips fit with mine...!!!


Love Poems about what our combined love By Poetrysync

Stephen kissed me in the spring,
Robin in the fall,
But Colin only looked at me
And never kissed at all.

Stephen's kiss was lost in jest,
Robin's lost in play,
But the kiss in Colin's eyes
Haunts me night and day...!!!



Love Poems If I could I would fall in love By Poetrysync

I swore I would never fall in love, 
but then I met you
I swore I would never fall in love, 
but then you kissed me 
I swore I would never fall in love,
but then you held me
I swore I would never fall in love, 
but then you loved me
I swore I would never fall in love, 
but then you broke me
I swore I would never fall in love, 
I swore I would never fall in love,
but that never stopped me...!!!


Love Poems I swore I would never fall in love By Poetrysync

If I coul
I would fall in love,
not carefully,
but clumsily.
dangerously. 
i would lose count 
of how many times we've 
screamed I love you
I wouldn't have enough 
fingers or toes to 
number how often
we stay up all night
day dreaming
about what our combined love
will make
and how passionately 
we'd make a life together. 
we wouldn't give up. 
not because we didn't have
the option,
but instead
because we saw no one
with as beautiful
and intertwined
a love like ours...!!!


love Poems Its annoying how my Lipstick always stains my Glasses By Poetrysync

It's annoying how my
Lipstick always stains my
Glasses or bottles or cups
When it should be staining
You hate that you can see
Your veins through your hands
Or the bags under your eyes
But at least it reminds
Me that you're a human,
Not a poem,
Even though I see stanzas
In your eyelashes
And rhymes in your
Freckles.
I wonder what you see in mine...!!!


Love Poems My eyes are so tired By Poetrysunc

My eyes are so tired
Filled with sleep dust and
regret of last night's activities
But this coffee is so warm
And so are your eyes
And you're so handsome 
And I love you
Suddenly I'm not tired anymore
They know that if they were to drift away
That they'd lose sight of you
And I can't do that
I wont do that
I love you...!!!


Love Poems My soul mate By Poetrysync

My soul mate
Almost losing you
Was the worst 
Thing ever
Almost losing 
My soul mate 
How could I 
Could be so 
Stupid
Blinded by
Thinking I could find better
But I had the best
The whole time
You
Are the best
Best
Thing that could have
Ever happened to me
I will spend 
The rest of our lives
Apologizing
For almost losing you...!!!


Love Poems When you first kissed me By Poetrysync

When you first kissed me,
my brain hit a patch of turbulence.
I SWEAR, I knew how lips worked
just five seconds earlier,
but that was before
you held my head between your hands,
before I felt your lips on mine.

And when you touched my leg,
a quick caress in just the right place
to make me squirm, 
I took off - 
My heart accelerated like an airplane
as it taxis down the runway - 
I flew.

Like on the day I went back to Peru
after two years of absence.
When the plane touched down,
the pilot announced,
(Welcome to Lima)
and, as though it were rehearsed,
every passenger burst into applause.

Seeing you feels like a return,
like coming back to something
I never realized I had missed so much.

You feel like a return.
As though I never actually
burned those bridges behind me...!!!


Love Poems i am in love with you By Poetrysync

i am in love with you.
and yes, i may be a worthless being
not even worthy of your time,
but i am in love with you.
I love you like the wolf loves the moon
when it emerges out into the lonely sky
and i am in love with you...!!!


Comments