Sisters Poems for Sisters Day The Importance Of A Sister


The Importance Of A Sister.

A sister is someone who loves you from the heart,
No matter how much you argue you cannot be drawn apart.
She is a joy that cannot be taken away,
Once she enters your life, she is there to stay.

A friend who helps you through difficult times,
Her comforting words are worth much more than dimes.
A partner who fills your life with laughs and smile,
These memories last for miles and miles.

When she is by your side, the world is filled with life,
When she is not around, your days are full of strife.
A sister is a blessing, who fills your heart with love,
She flies with you in life with the beauty of a dove.

A companion to whom you can express your feelings,
She doesn't let you get bored at family dealings.
Whether you are having your ups or downs,
She always helps you with a smile and never frowns.

With a sister you cannot have a grudge,
She is as sweet as chocolate and as smooth as fudge.
Having a sister is not just a trend,
It is knowing you can always turn to her, your best friend...!!!





Sisters Love

A sisters love is strong
A sisters love is long
A sisters love never lets you down
Even when you wish they weren't around
A sisters love is kind

A sisters love is mean
A sisters love hurts you
A sisters love forgives you
A sisters love is there for you
A sisters love is forever...!!!





My Sister, My Friend.

To me you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through
Good times and bad.
You are the best friend I've ever had.
If I had one wish it would surely be
To give you as much as you've given to me.
Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
You've been my sunshine in so many ways.
Through trials and tests, right by me
You stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Thank you so much my sister, my friend
My gratitude for you has no end...!!!





My Favorite Sister.

We've shared laughter
We've shared tears
Loves lost, love found
Though it all we've stayed together
From heart breaks, to soul mates
From life’s hardships, to life’s happiness
Our stupid fights
Our silly nights
We've been there and done it
We've seen life end and life begin
And the joy I felt when you had your first kid
Can never be replaced
Now you’re gone
We don't share each others time
But you’re still with me everyday and night
No matter how far you are
You will always be
My favorite sister...!!!





GOD Gave Me You, Sister

GOD brought us together as sisters
So we can share all our hopes and dreams
To share our laughter and our tears
Sometimes to get mad and even fight
To hold each other up when we are down
Together the bond we have will remain strong.

There were so many times I hated you
But now it is only you I can trust 
I’ll be here for you no matter what
You’ll always be in my heart
Am glad that you are of my blood
Don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.

If you need a shoulder to cry on I’ll be here
I am here when you are sad and lonely
Or when you’re in pain
Glad I can help you when you’re feeling gray
I’m thankful to you that you’re my sister
I can honestly say I’m grateful to GOD for giving me a sister like YOU...!!!





Three Sister's.

We are three sisters
Three sisters are we
I love each of you,
And I know you love me

We’re not always together,
Life sometimes keeps us apart.
But we're never separated
We’re in each other's heart.

Now I know we've had our troubles,
But we always get thru.
The real message is you love me,
And I also love you.

We have had lots of good times
That we'll never forget
Sometimes we worry
And sometimes we fret

But if God ever gave me
Something special you see,
It might have been the blessing of,
Three sisters are we.

The Lord above has gave me lots
Of happiness and glee
But the most special thing he did was
Make us sisters, all three...!!!


Comments