Top Ten Love Quotes Collection with Images Vol-2

Love Quotes FEARLESS AND SOULFUL DIFFICULT BUT REAL By Poetrysync

"FEARLESS AND SOULFUL, DIFFICULT BUT REAL, PAINFUL YET SATISFYING. ISN'T THAT WHAT TRUE LOVE SHOULD BE LIKE...???"


Love Quotes I will never stop writing for you By Poetrysync

"I will never stop writing for you. I will continue to write every single reason that I love you just so you can somewhat capture how much you have completely taken me over...!!!"
I love you...!!!


Love Quotes Beyond the Passion There is the deepest Love By Poetrysync

"Beyond the Passion There is the deepest Love I could ever feel for you. You are me  and I am you Our souls connect as one...!!!"


Love Quotes I didnt fall for him because of his looks By Poetrysync

"I didn't fall for him because of his looks. I fell for him because he captivated my heart and showed me what love really is...!!!"


Love Quotes I really hope I dont seem creepy to you By Poetrysync

"I really hope I don’t seem creepy to you. I love hanging out with you. You're the best friend I've had in a really long time. I just hope I'm not being clingy. I want you to see that you can trust me...!!!"


Love Quotes If someone could see the end of our life By Poetrysync

"If someone could see the end of our life. I know they'd find me there by your side...!!!"


Love Quotes If they miss you By Poetrysync

"If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren't worth your time...!!!"



Love Quotes The little moments that I spend with you By Poetrysync

"The little moments that I spend with you make my life beautiful day by day. Silently in my heart I am so thankful for someone like you to be brought into my life to love me and care for me. You are my everything my heart and soul...!!!"


Love Quotes WE TALKED IN MY DREAMS By Poetrysync

"WE TALKED IN MY DREAMS, SO I REFUSED TO WAKE UP. WE DON'T TALK IN REAL LIFE, SO I LONG TO DREAM...!!!"


Love Quotes You're the only one making sense to me By Poetrysync

"You're the only one making sense to me, when I close my eyes you’re the one I see...!!!"


Comments