Best Love Quotes Collection with Pictures Vol-1

love is a very common word that we use but it has deeper meaning. It is about love and feeling, a person express his feeling in many ways but love is the most beautiful way. It is the love that provides you bravery and power to do something and shows your real feelings. Sometimes it provides you different ways to lead a prosperous life. Love encourages you and gives you better chances to achieve your goal.


Love Quotes I wish somebody had told me that loving people By Poetrysync

"I wish somebody had told me that loving people, knowing how to love those people, and those people loving you back were three entirely different things...!!!"
Arthur: Della Hicks-Wilson...!!!


Love Quotes Love takes off masks that we fear By Poetrysync


"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within...!!!"
Arthur: James Baldwin...!!!



Love Quotes My love for you is a combination of feelings By Poetrysync

"My love for you is a combination of feelings I understand, and feelings I can not explain...!!!"
Arthur: William Chapman...!!!


Love Quotes The one that is meant for us By Poetrysync

"The one that is meant for us is going to be the hardest to get, the hardest to keep, and the hardest to accept because through all that the love will grow stronger. Love wasn't made to be easy, otherwise we wouldn't end up with the right person. We would end up with the first one who comes along. By struggling we single out the wrong ones and realize who really is the one...!!!"
Arthur: Daily Relatable...!!!


Love Quotes I dont understand why some people By Poetrysync

"I don't understand why some people think that since someone hurt you, you need to hurt them back to show them how it feels. That just makes you exactly like them, you should never want to hurt someone, even if they hurt you. Be the better person...!!!"
Arthur: Daily Relatable...!!!

Love Quotes I see you everywhere in the stars By Poetry

"I see you everywhere, in the stars, in the river, to me you’re everything that exists; the reality of everything...!!!"
Arthur: Virginia Woolf...!!!


Love QuotesThere are those that wonder about love By Poetrysync

"There are those that wonder about love and there are those that quest for it...!!!"
Arthur: Michael Carini...!!!


Love Quotes I want to kiss you every minute By Poetrysync

"I want to kiss you every minute, every hour, every day...!!!"
Arthur: Haim...!!!


Love Quotes If I love you it means we share By Poetrysync

"If I love you it means we share the same fantasies, the same madness...!!!"
Arthur: Anais Nin...!!!


Comments