When You Need Me a Love Romantic Poem



When  You Need Me.

I'll be there for you always
I'll be there your whole life through
I'll be there this I promise you, Mamma

Mamma, I'll be here so don't cry Mamma
I'll be your beacon through the darkest nights
I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight
I'll be your shelter through the raging storm
And I will love you 'till forever comes.

So please Mamma don't cry,
cause someday we will be together,
in heaven in that big mansion in sky. 
And i know that i will always love you forever,
because you were always there for me,
when i needed you the most.

So Mamma please don't cry,
cause after life we will be together,
in that big beautiful blue sky,
and i knew you always made me feel better.
Every time you kiss me on my forhead,
while on i was in my bed.

So please Mamma don't cry
cause someday we will be together,
in heaven in that big mansion in the sky.
And i know that I'll always love you forever,
because you were always there for me,
when i needed you the most...!!!


Comments