Sad Love Poem about Raining The Cloud Falling through the Blackest Oceans



The Cloud.
Falling through the blackest oceans,
Can’t see or hear a sound,
Only of my heart thumping slower,
Sinking to no where but down,

Eyes stitched with agony,
My mind pulling me deeper into the ground,
Replaying the untold story of tragedy,
Burying me where I was once found.

In a world where fire gave darkness,
And darkness brought pain,
The torture of dwelling,
Driving a once sane memory, insane,

Driven into deep thought of lone,
Where it rained till it snowed,
Each flake turning sharp,
Splinters stabbing from within,
Being smothered by the dark.

Awaiting for the day the shadows fall far,
To give but little of light,
To one hidden star,
To save me from this door that has been left so carelessly...!!!


Comments