Raksha Bandhan Wishes Wallpaper with Quotes


Happy Raksha Bandhan

Good Luck, Good Health and goodwill,
Protection from evil,
Long Life and Prosperity...
And my beatest wishes for your
Happiness, Success and Safety.

Happy Raksha Bandhan

GOD sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister.
In good Times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help
an Support. Thanks for all you do...!!!






You enliven my life
You are my ever new fountion of joy and delight!
Here is a cupful of wishes for our special bond...!!!

"Happy Rakhi"...!!!







On this auspicious occasion
of Raksha Bandhan...
Praying for your good health
and wishing you
wealth and prosperity...!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan from Dairy Milk...!!!






Happy Raksha Bandhan

KHUDA Kare Tujhy
Khushyan Hazaar Milain...


Rishta hai janmon ka hamara,
Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara,
Chalo, ise badhe bhaiya Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein...!!!






My Sister, my friend, teacher, and guide...
i remember you today, for all you stand for I express, the
inexpressible...
The emotion that flows in my veins and
in my bones ingrained... You tender Love is my Life's refrain...!!!

Happy Rakhi...!!!






Sending you Loads of Love
and Good Wishes

Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!






R: Ritual held
A: Annually by
K: Kins to share
H: Happiness with
I: Intimate siblings

Wish Your A Very Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!

Comments