Raksha Bandhan Cards with Quotes


Rakhi
"Happy Raksha Bandhan"

My Brother is Miles away,
Where I cannot see his smile,
Where I cannot laugh with him,
Where I cannot hold him in my arms,
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
Happy Rakhi, my dearest Brother...!!!






"Rakhi"
is a thread that binds
two souls in a bond of joy
forever...
And Today I'm Remembering
With Joy... The Special.
And Good Luck Always...
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!







Sis...
May your wishes
Come true
And
may each of your days
Be filled with
Joy and Smiles too...!!!

As we grow up, we act like we don’t care,
But it is just an act,
For I know you will always be there,
Love you, Sister dear...!!!






"Happy Raksha Bandhan"

Kamyabi Tumhary Kadam Chomy
Khushiyan Yumhary Charo our Hon,

Par Bhagwan Se Itni Prarthanaa Karne Ke Liye
Tum Mujhe Kuch To Commission Do!

To My Extremely Lovable (But Kanjoos) Brother!!!
Just Kidding as Always....!!!






This Rakhi Greeting
is sent to you
wrapped up with a 
lot of love
My Dear Brother...
"Happy Rakhi"...!!!






Happy Raksha Bandhan
to all the sorry guys who were unsuccessful
in making anything but a sister of their
love interests...!!!






Wishing That Your
Rakshabandhan
Is full of Happy Moments
Shared with your Loved ones...!!!

"Happy Raksha Bandhan"


Comments