Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English with Cards


Happy Raksha Bandhan
My Good Wishes are
Always with all of you.
With Lots of Love...!!!






"Happy Raksha Bandhan"

Missing you very much.e good,
The you send is very good,
its looking great on my wrist.
I just pray that we will
be together on every Rakhi....!!!







On this Auspicious I send you my wishes...
For your health and happiness...
A Long Life and success...!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!






Dear Brother

May your wishes come true
and may each of your days
be filled with
Joy and Smile too...!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!






This Raksha Bandhan

Sis May your wishes come true and
May each of your days be filled with joy and smiles too
 "Happy Raksha Bandhan"...!!!






If I could pick the best Brother, I would pick you!
Catherine Pulsifer!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!





On this Rakshabandhan I wish
Ap ko
Bill Gates ki safalta...
Mittal ka kazana...
Aur
Monalisa ki Muskurahat mile!
Shubb Rakshabandhan Bhaiya...!!!


Comments