Raksha Bandhan Cards Images for Brother with Quotes and Poetry


Dear Brother
you've filled life with so much
HAPPINESS
with your limitless care...!!!
"HAPPY Raksha Bandhan"






Holi is Colorful,
Deewali is Lightful and Brightful,
Rakhi Has Madde Our Relationship Powerful.
"Happy RakshaBandhan"...!!!







"Happy Raksha Bandhan"
A Brother Just Like You Poem

I just want to let U know
You mean the world to me
Only a heart as dear as Ur
Would give so unselfishly,

The many things you've done
All the times that U were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much U really care,

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a brother just like U...!!!






 Holi is Colorful,
Deewali is Lightful and Brightful,
Rakhi Has Madde Our Relationship Powerful.
"Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Loving Brother"
May GOD Give's you a Long and Happy Life Aameen...!!!





On This Special Day...
Here my Warmest Wishes
For Your Happiness, Prosperity and Success.!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!






On This Auspicious day I send you my Wishes...
For your health and happiness...
A long life and Success.!!!

Happy Raksha Bandhan My Dear Brother...!!!






Sending you a Rakhi with a wish that,
This thread secures our tie and
Makes our Love Stronger.!

Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!






"HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN"

On this Rakshabandhan I wish...
Success always knocks at your door...
You achieve whatever you think of...
And Love showers on you from everywhere...!!!


Comments