French Love Romantic Poem The Perfect Girl Used To Be Only in Dreams it Seems



The perfect girl used to be only in dreams it seems,
but when I first saw you, it changed everything.
I knew right off that you were the one,
I hoped we would be together, I knew we'd have fun!
Whenever we hug, I get chills up my spine,
I think about you nonstop; all the time, 
Nothing can change what you mean to me,
you're all that I want, all that I need,
when I look into those beautiful brown eyes,
it makes me realize,
you are the most gorgeous girl on earth.
I found my girl so now I can end my search.

Every night when I get down to pray,
I thank God for you baby because you brighten up my day!
I'd give the world away just to be with you,
now that I've found you, there's nothing I wouldn't do.
I'd sacrifice it all just to be with you.

You've turned my life around,
when you're with me its impossible for me to frown.
I will cherish every moment spent in your presence,
because you're my perfect angel God sent to me from heaven.

Now tell me that we belong together,
please tell me that I will be with you forever.
Tell me that you love me,
girl I just want you to see,
I truly love you.
You're the proof that my love is alive,
Something is going on, it's mixing up my insides.
A feeling so new, so special it seems,
my love for you sends the angels to their knees.
For the past few weeks I've worked on this rhyme,
I'm trying to show our love will defy time.
Even God couldn't send enough words from above,
to really explain that you're my one and only true love.
There's millions of reasons I wish our love will never end,
but simply, you're not only my girl, you're my best friend!
And this is why I truly love you...!!!



Comments