A Poem About Love I Am Giving You This Ring As a Promise To You



I am giving you this ring as a promise to you
That no matter what, I will always be here and I will always be true

I promise that I will lie with you and hold you at night
When things throughout your day just don’t seem to be going right

For you, I would walk a thousand miles and more
Just to see your beautiful smile that I absolutely adore

I promise that I will make you smile when you feel like crying
I promise that I will comfort you if you feel like dying

I promise to steal away your every sorrow and fear
I promise to wipe away your every tear

I promise to cherish every minute I spend with you
Until the daylight sky is no longer the color of blue

Without your love, I do not know what I would do
I will not have a future unless it involves you

You’ve changed me for the better and I have never been so happy
Now, with you in my life, I can’t picture a world without you and me

Fate decided it was time for us to be together
And though our time here on Earth is short, I promise I want you always and forever

I promise that no matter what may happen we will make it through
Please take this ring as a symbol of the love I will always have for you...!!!



Comments