Help me define love the Poem


Help me define love
'When you love someone
You should set them free'
'When you love someone 
You should never give up'
So I didn't
Damn it
What the hell should I do really?

Should I let go now
Cause I believe 
'Whats meant to be is meant to be?'
Or should I grab the chance
Cause it may only comes
'Once in a life time?'

I don't know
I really don't know
What is love anyway?
You tell me

But heart always wants what it can't have
'Follow your gut feelings'
But what about my insecurities?

'You never lose by loving
You always lose by holding back'
I tore down my walls
I opened up the door
I opened up my heart
Still I lose anyway

"Love cannot be defined
You have to feel it with all your heart'
Is it love when you're suffocating?
Is it love when the feelings inside
Drive you insane?
Is it love when you think
About the other person all the time?
Is it love when every time you see them
Only thing you can do is smile? 
Is that what you called love?

I don't know what love is
But I am willing to find out
Maybe I'll get lucky
Maybe that's what have been missing 
Just maybe...!!!


Comments