Good Friday Pictures and Quotes with Best Wishes

Good Friday Picture Card with Quote

"So the band of soldiers and their captain and the officers of the Jews arrested Jesus and bound him...!!!"


Good Friday Quote Picture and Image Card

"Behold, my servant shall act intelligently; he shall be high and lifted up, and shall be exalted...!!!"



Good Friday Quote with Picture eCard

"Thanks so much. Just what I was wanting to think on this morning...!!!"


Good Friday Card Image with Quote

"My God, My God why have you forsaken me? Why are you so for from saving me, from the world of my crying...!!!"


Good Friday Card with Quote Image

"No place in holy history ever gladdens the soul like the scene on Calvary. No where does the soul find such sympathy as on that very spot where problems reigned, where we triumphed, where pain reached its peak...!!!" 
 ~ C. H. Spurgeon...!!!"



Good Friday Image Quote Card

"At Susses, the Devil carried off, last Good Friday, three grooms who had devoted themselves to him...!!!"
 ~ Martin Luther...!!!"


Good Friday Picture Quote Card

"Good Friday, a day for some to remember our saviour who died on the cross for us...!!!"



Good Friday Quote Card Image

"Death is the reason of all the ways of the Christian, the last end of all his sacrifices, the touch of the Great Master which completes the picture...!!!"
~ Madame Anne Sophie Swetchine...!!!"


Good Friday Quote Image and Picture eCard

"In the cross of Christ I honor, Towering over the wrecks of time, All the light of holy story Gathers round its head exalted...!!!"
 ~ John Bowring...!!!"


Good Friday Quote Image Card

"See my servant shall progress, he shall be aside high and greatly exalted...!!!"