Love Quotes for Love Valentines Day with Pictures

Love Quote For Valentine Day Image Wallpaper Photo

"A Person Is Not Who They Are During The Last Conversation You Had With Them They Are Who They Have Been Throughout Your Whole Relationship...!!!"


Valentines Day Quote Photo Love Romantic Quote Card Image Love Day Quote Picture

"And Now V R Apart & U R Just Some Stranger Who Knows All My Secrets & All My Family Members & All My Guirks & Flaws & It Does Not Make Sense...!!!"


Valentines Day Love Quote Wallpaper Image Photo

"U Come 2 Love Not By Finding The Perfect Person, But By Seeing An Imperfect Person Perfectly...!!!"


Valentines Love Quote Picture Beautiful Romantinc Quotes Image Wallpaper

"Love Is Like The Measles. The Older You Get It The Worse The Attack...!!!"



"Love Will Fly If Held To Lightly.Love Will Die If Held To Tightly. Lightly Or Tightly. How Will I Know If I'm Still Keeping U Or I Am Letting Go...!!!"