How Do You Explain Love to Someone With Short Poem


How Do You Explain Love To Someone.
it’s 
when you would do anything for that person
you think they’re absolutely perfect no matter what anyone says 
you would give anything just to be with them even if it was for a minute,
you will make it work anyway you have to
when all you want is to be in their arms
all you want is to be theirs...!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------


Don’t lie to me my broken roses,
There’s a truth in feeble thorns.
In my beautiful psychosis,
There’s a lot to deeply mourn.

Flower gardens aren’t pretty,
When they aren’t all your own.
If there’s beauty in what’s shitty,
There’s some shit in beauty’s moan.

Such an interesting endeavor,
Sitting under a full moon.
There’s a wonder if forever,
Came to me a little soon...!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

I may not be there with you
Every minute of the day,
But you’re always here with me
In at least a thousand ways,

Whether it be a thought,
Or a moment that we’ve shared,
It only takes a second
To get from here to there,

Though I cannot really feel
You here at my side,
It’s always nice to know
I’ve got these memories in my mind...!!!


Comments