Love Quotes Pictures For Him and Her Vol-5

Love Quotes If internet explorer is brave enough By Poetrysync

"I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then...!!!"


Love Quotes If my love were an ocean By Poetrysync

"I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second...!!!"


Love Quotes If my love were an ocean By Poetrysync


"If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you...!!!"


Love Quotes I love you and I will love you By Poetrysync

"If my love were an ocean, there would be no more land. If my love were a desert, you would see only sand. If my love were a star late at night, only light. And if my love could grow wings, I'd be soaring in flight...!!"


Love Quotes I never loved you any more than I do By Poetrysync

"If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option, you’ll miss finding the one who treats you like a priority...!!!"


Love Quotes Keep love in your heart By Poetrysync

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead...!!!"


Love Quotes Love is fiction created by people By Poetrysync

"Love is fiction created by people to keep them from jumping out of windows...!!!"


Love Quotes Never try to find a reason for your love By Poetrysync

"Never try to find a reason for your love, because the answer will only rid you of it...!!!"


Love Quotes They say you only fall in love once By Poetrysync

"They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true… Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again...!!!"


Love Quotes You're a diamond how I found you By Poetrysync

"You're a diamond, how I found you I still don't know. But now I got you and I'll never let you go...!!!"


Comments