Best Quotes about Love for Lovers with Beautiful Pictures Vol-4

Love Quotes And in her smile I see something more By Poetrysync

"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars...!!!"


Love Quotes And in the end we're all just humans By Poetrysync

"And in the end we're all just humans. drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness...!!!"


Love Quotes His dark eyes took me in By Poetrysync

"His dark eyes took me in, and I wondered what they would look like if he fell in love...!!!"


Love Quotes It was a million tiny little things that By Poetrysync

"I was dead and cold but you gave me a beating heart...!!!"


Love Quotes I was dead and cold By Poetrysync

"It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it...!!!"


Love Quotes Love is the irresistible desire By Poetrysync

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired...!!!"


Love Quotes No matter how much or how often you push me away By Poetrysync

"No matter how much or how often you push me away I've never gone anywhere, Have I? Doesn't that tell you just how much I want you in my life...???"


Love Quotes Someday someone is going to look at you with a light By Poetrysync

"Someday someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you've never seen, they'll look at you like you're everything they've been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it...!!!"


Love Quotes The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love By Poetrysync

"The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful is knowing that you are the reason behind it...!!!"


Love Quotes You make me nostalgic for a love By Poetrysync

"You make me nostalgic for a love that hasn't even happened yet...!!!"


Comments