Skip to main content

Women's Day Quotes with Wishes Images

Happy Women's Day Wishes Quote Image 8 March Picture

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world...!!!"
Arthur: Virginia Woolf...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I really don't think I need buns of steel. I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon...!!!"
Arthur: Ellen DeGeneres...!!!
-------------------------------------
"(On women's role in government) Toughness doesn't have to come in a pinstripe suit...!!!"
Arthur: Dianne Feinstein...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Men r April when they woo, December when they wed. Maids r May when they r maids, but the sky changes when they r wives...!!!"
Arthur: William Shakespeare...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Whatever glory belongs to the race for a development unprecedented in history for the given length of time, a full share belongs to the womanhood of the race...!!!"
Arthur: Mary Mcleod Bethune...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Nobody cares if u can't dance well. Just get up & dance. Great dancers r not great because of their technique, they r great because of their passion...!!!
Arthur: Martha Graham...!!!
-------------------------------------
"One life is all we have & we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what u r & to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying...!!!"
Arthur: Joan of Arc...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Parents can only give good advice or put them[children] on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands...!!!"
Arthur: Anne Frank...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Women's Day Wishes Quote Photo 8 March Image

"Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned...!!!"
Arthur: William Congreve...!!!
-------------------------------------
"After all those years as a woman hearing 'not thin enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not this enough, not that enough,' almost overnight I woke up one morning & thought, 'I'm enough'...!!!"
Arthur: Anna Quindlen...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, & preside over the White House as the President's spouse. I wish him well...!!!"
Arthur: Barbara Bush...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, & they r the first to be rescued off of sinking ships...!!!"
Arthur: Gilda Radner...!!!
-------------------------------------
"(Declaration of Sentiments, First Women's Rights Convention) We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men & women r created equal...!!!"
Arthur: Elizabeth Cady Stanton...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic & delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size...!!!"
Arthur: VIRGINIA WOOLF...!!!
-------------------------------------
"It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union...!!!"
Arthur: Susan B. Anthony...!!!
-------------------------------------
"By & large, mothers & housewives r the only workers who do not have regular time off. They r the great vacation-less class...!!!"
Arthur: Anne Morrow Lindberg...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Women's Day Wishes Quote Picture 8 March Image

"So much has been said & sung of beautiful young girls, why don't somebody wake up to the beauty of old women...???"
Arthur: HARRIET BEECHER STOWE...!!!
-------------------------------------
"A woman's guess is much more accurate than a man's certainty...!!!
Arthur: Rudyard Kipling...!!!
-------------------------------------
"The test for whether or not u can hold a job should not be the arrangement of u'r chromosomes...!!!"
Arthur: Bella Abzug...!!!
-------------------------------------
" I prefer the word homemaker, because housewife always implies that there may be a wife someplace else...!!!"
Arthur: BELLA ABZUG...!!!
-------------------------------------
"As u become more clear about who u really are, you'll be better able to decide what is best for u the first time around...!!!"
Arthur: Oprah Winfrey...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Women have an amazing ability to put up with a lot of crap. Guys shouldn't take that as a challenge...!!!"
Arthur: Haim...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Women must tell men always that they r the strong ones. They r the big, the strong, the wonderful. In truth, women r the strong ones. It is just my opinion, I am not a professor...!!!"
Arthur: Coco Chanel...!!!
-------------------------------------
"No written law has ever been more binding than unwritten custom supported by popular opinion...!!!"
Arthur: Carrie Chapman Catt...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Women's Day Wishes and Greetings Quote Picture 8 March Photo

"The history of all times, & of today especially, teaches that... women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves...!!!!
Arthur: LOUISE OTTO...!!!
-------------------------------------
"No matter from which angle. I look at u . u appear to be an angle & Women’s Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have u in my life...!!!"
Arthur: Oprah Winfrey...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I believe that it is as much a right & duty for women to do something with their lives as for men & we r not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as u give us...!!!"
Arthur: Louisa May Alcott...!!!
-------------------------------------
"When u find peace within yourself, u become the kind of person who can live at peace with others...!!!"
Arthur: Peace Pilgrim...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Feminism's agenda is basic: It asks that women not be forced to "choose" between public justice & private happiness...!!!"
Arthur: Susan Faludi...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved...!!!"
Arthur: B. R. Ambedkar...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Feminism's agenda is basic: It asks that women not be forced to 'choose' between public justice & private happiness...!!!"
Arthur: Susan Faludi...!!!
-------------------------------------
"The history of all times & of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves...!!!"
Arthur: Louise Otto...!!!.
-------------------------------------


Happy Women's Day Wishes Quote Picture 8 March Photo

"Women need real moments of solitude & self-reflection to balance out how much of ourselves we give away...!!!"
Arthur: Barbara de Angelis...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"Remember the dignity of u'r womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand beside us, fight with us...!!!"
Arthur: CHRISTABEL PANKHURST...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Love comes when manipulation stops; when u think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you. When u dare to reveal yourself fully. When u dare to be vulnerable...!!!"
Arthur: Dr. Joyce Brothers...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute...!!!"
Arthur: Rebecca West...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I guess at the end of the day, all women like to be appreciated & treated with respect & kindness...!!!"
Arthur: Sofia Vergara...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"I've been a woman for a little over 50 years & have gotten over my initial astonishment. As for conducting an orchestra, that's a job where I don't think sex plays much part...!!!"
Arthur: Nadia Boulanger...!!!
-------------------------------------
"Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want...???
Arthur: Sigmund Freud...!!!
-------------------------------------
"When a woman is assertive & adamant about what she wants, she's totally branded a "bitch," "difficult," "hard to work with," or whatever the case may be. u know what? I'll take it. Call me a bitch, call me whatever, it doesn't matter. What it all boils down to is when the day is over, I'm still walking away with what it is that I came in there to get...!!!
Arthur: KELIS...!!!
-------------------------------------


Popular posts from this blog

Muharram Shayari Collection in Urdu

Detaa Ho Asere Mein Jo Paighaam-E-Rehai Tarekh Mein Aisa Koi Qaidi Bhi Kahan Ha, Bazar Mein Abid(A.s) Ko Guzarty Hue Dekho Zanjer Ki Jhankaar Bhi Akbar(A.s) Ki Azaan Ha...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- " Hussain " Tery Tazeem Ja-Baja Hogi,  Yazeed Tery Tazlil  Barmlaa Hogi...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Janat Ki Aarzo Mein Kahan Ja Rahy Hain Log, Jannat To Karbala Mein Khareedi " HUSSAIN " Nain, Dunia-o-Aakhrat Mein Jo Reh Rhy Hon Chain Say, Jeena ALI Se Sikhoo Marna "HUSSAIN" Say...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Lafzon Main Kiyaa Likhon " SHAHADAT-E-HUSSAIN "  Mohsin  Qalaam Bhi Mera Ro Dia...!!! --------------------------------------------------------

Best Urdu Love Shayari: Ek Baar Muskura Do To

فردوس جھوم اٹھی فضا گنگنانے لگی تم اگر مسرا اٹھو تو خدا مسکرا اٹھے اک بار مسکرا دو افسانہ چمن کا عنوان ہی بدل دو کلیوں کا دل مسل دو پھولوں کا سر کچل دو آکاش کی جوانی بادل میں چھپائے مہتاب ڈوب جائے تاروں کو نیند آئے زہرہ جبیں پری رو تمثیل ماہ و انجم آنکھیں شراب انگیں جذبات میں تلاطم کھلتے ہوئے لبوں پہ ہنستا ہوا ترانہ اے دلنواز پیکر خاطر میں ہے زمانہ لب ہائے احمریں پر نکھری ہوئی ہے لالی یہ ہلکی ہلکی سرخی تصویر ہے شفق کی آوارہ شوخ زلفیں رخسار چومتی ہیں بے خود میں جھومتی ہیں ہو زیست کا سہارا تم موج میں کنارا لیکن سنو خدارا اک بار مسکرا دو اک نوجواں مسافر فطرت کا لا ابالی اک عالم جنوں میں اک سمت چل رہا تھا جیسے کہ اپنی دھن میں پربت پہ چڑھ رہا تھا زلفیں کہ منتشر تھیں چہرے سے مضمحل تھا نظریں کہ راہ پہ تھیں کتنا شکستہ دل تھا ماضی کے دھندلکوں میں اک عکس پا رہا تھا گزرا ہوا زمانہ پھر یاد آرہا تھا ارماں تڑپ رہے تھے

Presidents' Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes Quotes

"Washington's appointments , when president, were made with a view to gather all the talent of the country in support of the national  government; & he bore many things which were personally disagreeable in an endeavor to do this...!!! Arthur: Paul Leicester Ford...!!! ------------------------------------- "No other people have a government more worthy of their respect & love or a land so magnificent in extent, so pleasant to look upon, & so  full of generous suggestion to enterprise & labor...!!!" Arthur: Benjamin Harrison...!!! ------------------------------------- "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter ...!!!" Arthur: George Washington...!!! ------------------------------------- "I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends , they’re the ones who  keep me walking the...