Skip to main content

You my love the Poem


You my love.
You are a blur to me
I cannot remember how many times we have kissed or how often you say my name but I remember the feel of those lips and the way you sound when they are speaking words only for me. I dont know how long I have spent in your arms but I know that hours are not long enough and I know that when you laugh at something I say my heart skips at least three beats. I know that your every movement is vivid and fluorescent to me. I don't know how many times you breathe in a minute but I know that your heart sounds like steady drum and it quickens when I tell you I love you.  And I do mon amour, I do...!!!
For my darling boy...!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presidents' Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes Quotes

"Washington's appointments , when president, were made with a view to gather all the talent of the country in support of the national  government; & he bore many things which were personally disagreeable in an endeavor to do this...!!! Arthur: Paul Leicester Ford...!!! ------------------------------------- "No other people have a government more worthy of their respect & love or a land so magnificent in extent, so pleasant to look upon, & so  full of generous suggestion to enterprise & labor...!!!" Arthur: Benjamin Harrison...!!! ------------------------------------- "If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter ...!!!" Arthur: George Washington...!!! ------------------------------------- "I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends , they’re the ones who  keep me walking the...

Muharram Shayari Collection in Urdu

Detaa Ho Asere Mein Jo Paighaam-E-Rehai Tarekh Mein Aisa Koi Qaidi Bhi Kahan Ha, Bazar Mein Abid(A.s) Ko Guzarty Hue Dekho Zanjer Ki Jhankaar Bhi Akbar(A.s) Ki Azaan Ha...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- " Hussain " Tery Tazeem Ja-Baja Hogi,  Yazeed Tery Tazlil  Barmlaa Hogi...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Janat Ki Aarzo Mein Kahan Ja Rahy Hain Log, Jannat To Karbala Mein Khareedi " HUSSAIN " Nain, Dunia-o-Aakhrat Mein Jo Reh Rhy Hon Chain Say, Jeena ALI Se Sikhoo Marna "HUSSAIN" Say...!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Lafzon Main Kiyaa Likhon " SHAHADAT-E-HUSSAIN "  Mohsin  Qalaam Bhi Mera Ro Dia...!!! --------------------------------------------------------

Palm Sunday and Holy Week Picture and Quotes

The Holy week starts, here is Palm Sunday best wishes images cards and wallpapers backgrounds with holy Quotes and Sayings . After Palm Sunday comes Passover, Mounday Thursday, Good Friday and last is Easter. "Hey, King! Where's u'r crown, where's u'r Cadillac? I've never seen a king before on a donkey's back...!!!" Arthur: Paul Grant & Marian Palmer...!!! "What's with this final curtain? Is God disturbed churches are packed Palm Sunday, Easter & Christmas & not in between?  Will we feel the fateful lightening of his terrible swift sword. Is this Armageddon...??? Arthur: Buck Malachi...!!!