Sunday Of The Dead Festival 2013 Wallpapers With Quotes


"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it...!!!"
Poet: Mark Twain...!!!





"The days will always be brighter because he existed. The nights will always be darker because he's gone. & no matter what anybody says about grief & about time healing all wounds, the truth is: there R certain sorrows that never fade away until the heart stops beating & the last breath is taken...!!!"
Poet: Sendo Marella...!!!







"Death is more universal than life, everyone dies but not everyone lives...!!!"
Poet: A-Sachs...!!!





"There is more time than life...!!!"
Poet: Haim...!!!





"Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there's a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see...!!!"
Poet: Helen Keller...!!!





"When I pass, speak freely of my shortcomings & my flaws. Learn from them, for I'll have no ego to injure...!!!"
Poet: Aaron McGruder...!!!





"Be open to your dreams, people. Embrace that distant shore. Because our mortal journey is over all too soon...!!!"
Poet: David Assael...!!!





"Death can sneak up on you like a silent kitten, surprising you with it's touch & you have a right to act surprised. Other times death stomps in the front door, unwanted & unannounced, and makes it's noisy way to your seat on the sofa...!!!"
Poet: Hugh Elliott...!!!





"
The Sun is Still Shining, The Sky Is Still Blue, But Life Here Just Isnt The Same Without You...!!!"
Poet: Nick...!!!






"The ones alive need everything, the dead need nothing...!!!"
Poet: Me...!!!


Comments