Eid Ul Fitr Wishes Qoutes and Pictures for FB Pages


"When my arms can't
reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May Allah`s peace be with you".



"May God give you 
happiness of heaven above".



"Eid is not as much about opening 
our presents as opening our hearts".



"May this occassion brings 
Peace and Love for you".



"I wish you all a very happy and 
peaceful Eid. May Allah accept 
your good deeds".



"May Allah bestow glories, success 
and happiness to you and your family".



"In the name of Allah 
sending you my 
heartfelt wishes on 
Eid ul fitar"



"May all happiness belongs to 
you be happy in your whole life".



The moon has been sighted,
The Samosazz are ready,
Here comes EID so just go steady,
Lots of Prays is all I request,
and just wanted to wish you all the best.


Comments