Happy New Year 2016 Wishes and Greetings


This Year believe in yourself and 
achieve everything you deserve.




May this new year brings peace and joy in your 
life and take  you to-wards excel-lence.




Every day is and opportunity 
to have a fresh start.




Dear New Year,
Please let me, my family, 
my clients and my friends 
be just Happy this Time...




Here wishing you a happy prosperous fun filled
joyful and fortunate new year a head.




Sending you a bouqest of warm
wishes on this New Year.




May every day of the new year glow 
with good cheer and happiness 
for you and your family.




Wishing you a fabulous 2016 with full great 
achievements and experiences. A meaningful 
chapter waiting to be written Happy New Year.




You are the reason behind my smile and add to my joys 
by being beside me om this New Year.


Comments