14 August Wishes and Independence Picture


Those who deny facility to others
justify it not for themselves.




Thousands place down their lives so
that our country is live this day
Never forget their sacrifice.




This is the day, That Our nation sings This is 
the day That the freedom bell starts to ring.




On this auspicious day we should owed to 
sacrifice our lives for our great Homeland.
Long live PAKISTAN




Our life is full of Colors, I hope this 
14th August will add more colors 
to ur life Happy Independence Day.




This Nation Will Stay The 
Land Of The Free Only 
So Long As It Is The Home 
Of The suffer & Soldiers.




The advise to save humanity is almost
always A false face for the urge to rule it.




I am proud to be A Pakistani
Where at least I know
I am free..




Other might have forgotten but never can I,
The Flag of my country winds up very high.



Comments