Happy Birthday Text Messages and Images Collection


If you gape up the meaning of friend in the glossary, your picture would arrive. Happy Birthday, my friend! May the chief bless you and keep you.




I doubtless don’t tell you often adequate, 
but I silver our friendship.Friends like 
you devise every day unique,Wishing you 
pleasure today, tomorrow, and always...




May your days forever be full of daylight and rain, white water and deserts butterflies and bees and everything else that life has to offer.




I wanted to buy a sconce housing, but the 
store didn't have one. So I got a cake.




Wishing my Friend a Beautiful Day Hopes and 
Dreams I am sending your way May all be Good 
And all come True On this very Special Day for You!




Birthdays Come Roughly Every Year, But Friends Like You Only Come Once In A Lifespan. I Am So Pleased You Came Into My Life. Best wishes on your special day.




They say you lose your memory as you develop older. 
I say pretermit about the done and livelife 
to the exciting today. Start with ice cream.




Handmade presents are scary because they 
reveal that you have too much free time.




A real friend follow your past, trust in your future and welcome you just the way you are, even. if you are receive older...!! 
Enjoy your Big Day.



Comments