Eid Mubarak Wishes and Greetings Images Collection


Today I pray that Happiness be at 
Your door may it knock early Stay 
Late And leave the gift of Allah's
Peace, love, joy & good health behind.




I know its too early...
but l have hundreds of boys and pretty girls to wish...
So I decided to finish off Uncles & Aunties first!




May this happy day be the brightest
And the best Eid you have ever had.




When then month of ramzan start, the gets of the heaven are Opened and the gates of hell are closedand the deils are chained..




The past is gone, tomorrow is unknown.
Today is all what we have, don’t waste 
it! Be always happy!




After congregational eid prayer,
Sentiment reciprocated with deep sense of
Gratitude and manifestation.




Eid Mubarak To All Muslims Around 
The World May God be with you all 
the time & bless your dreams Ameen.




May the auspicious occasion of Eid
bless you with peace and
bring joy to your heart and home.




When my arms cant
reach people close to my heart.
I always hug them with my prayers.
May allahs peace be with you.


Comments