Platonic Love Poem with Picture By: Rakoon



Hear. I'm calling you in silence,
won't you feel my cry?
Nights and days have passed and 
my heart has been looking back
It's blind and sad now: it feels betrayed
and hurt and it's holding its pieces toghether 
not to fall into the bitterness of apathy.
The mind suffers for its painful friend and 
it lives in a daydream.
I find some peace there, under that
imponent, bloomy tree: I'd stand still,
a silent wind caressing the long hair away.
My eyes looking tenderly into yours: 
two mirrors that shine of a same light;
We wouldn't dare to step forward at
once, but you'd finally be won by that
most innocent desire. As if two more ancient
voices were calling each other in a desperate 
agony, we'd get closer and closer; the memory of
reality would stop us at first, but that place,
it is most hidden and far from it.
You will be just in front of me and after a little while
you'll take my hand into yours.
I'll always be here for you when
you need.
Hear me, hear my weak cry,
you should know all that...!!!

Comments