Raksha Bandhan Quotes and Messages Wallpapers

There is best wallpapers of Raksha Bandhan festival with best wishes, quotes and sayings for brothers and sisters both, these are totally for free and very easy to download and share your brothers and sisters.



A small piece of thread has power then everything...!!! That is known as Rakhi wish you very Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!




A brother is a friend given by nature...!!!
~Jean Baptiste Legouve...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on...!!!
~Catherine Pulsifer...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



After girl is grown, her little brother now her protectors seem like big brother...!!!
~Astried Alauda...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each other's joys and sorrows... Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy... My Dear Brother...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



I have the best brother in the world...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



A tribute to kinship exclusive Rakhi, Gifts, Hampers, Sweets...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



Rakhi is special occasion that remind me for my brother and the lovely time we have spent together...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



Brothers and Sisters are as close as hands and feet...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan...!!!



My brother is Miles away, Where I cannot see his smile, Where I cannot laugh with him, Where I cannot hold him in my arms, Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles...!!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan, My dearest brother...!!!


Comments