Memorial Day Quotes Wallpapers, Pictures and Cards

Memorial Day feel proud to be an American Quote, I Love America Quote Picture, National Anthem Quote Soldiers Sing Image, War Quote Motivation to Win Image, Soldiers Love for Country Quote Picture Wallpaper.

Memorial Day feel proud to be an American Quote Wallpaper

"I feel proud to be an American, where at least I know I live free, I walk and talk free and I would not forget those men who died for this country and gave that right to me."
Happy Memorial Day...!!!"



 Memorial Day I Love America Quote Picture

"More than any other country in this world I love America, and just correctly for this reason, I insist on the right to disapprove her eternally...!!!"
~James A. Baldwin...!!!"



Memorial Day National Anthem Quote Soldiers Sing Image

"The martyr soldier's sings silently our national anthem...!!!"
~Aaron Kilbourn, Reverend...!!!"
Happy Memorial Day...!!!"



Memorial Day War Quote Motivation to Win Image

"And the people who died for their country shall fill and respectable grave, for splendor lights the soldier's tomb, and loveliness weeps the brave...!!!"
~Joseph Drake...!!!"



Memorial Day Soldiers Love for Country Quote Picture Wallpaper

"It is deadly to enter a war without the motivation to win it....!!!"
Happy Memorial Day...!!!"
~General Douglas MacArthur...!!!"



Comments