Love Quotes Collection for Her with Lovely Pictures Vol-1

Love Quotes Have you ever been in love By Poetrysync

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up...!!!"


Love Quotes I felt fear myself more times By Poetrysync

"I felt fear myself more times than I can remember, but I hid it behind a mask of boldness. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers a fear...!!!"


Love Quotes If I could chose between By Poetrysync

"If I could chose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you...!!!"


Love Quotes Isn't everything By Poetrysync

"Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more...???"


Love Quotes It's not hard to realize By Poetrysync

"It's not hard to realize someone who tells you they love you, its hard to find someone who really means it...!!!"


Love Quotes Just kiss me and take the pain away By Poetrysync

"Just kiss me and take the pain away; that's all I ask of you...!!!"


Love Quotes Love takes more than crystals and rainbows By Poetrysync

"Love takes more than crystals and rainbows, it takes discipline and practice. It’s not just a sweet sentiment from a hallmark card. It's a radical commitment to a different way of being, a mental response to life that is completely at odds with the thinking of the world...!!!"


Love Quotes The loneliest moment in someones life By Poetrysync

"The loneliest moment in someones life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly...!!!"


Love Quotes When you're an introvert like me By Poetrysync

"When you're an introvert like me and you've been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It's a real release...!!!"


Love Quotes Why is it that we don't always recognize By Poetrysync

"Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment love begins, but we always recognize the moment it ends...???"


Comments