Love Inspirational Quotes with Beautiful Pictures


"A promise means everything but once it is broken, sorry means nothing...!!!"



"Even miracles take a little time...!!!"



"I'M in Love with you... And all your little things...!!!"




"In love with my best friend...!!!"



"It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again...!!!"



"Love is not just about finding a good partner. It is also about being a food one...!!!"



"What's meant to be will always fine its way...!!!"



"You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. you mean the world to me and I Love You...!!!"



 "Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, Nobody is correct in the end affection is always greater than perfection...!!!"



"One day we'll never have to say goodbye, just goodnight...!!!"



 "Nobody compares to you...!!!"



"So many of my smiles begin with you...!!!"



"Some people care too much I think it's called Love...!!!"



"To keep the one you have, treat them like you don't have them yet...!!!"



"You are what you love not who loves you...!!!"



Comments