Cute Love Quotes in Beautiful Pictures Degisne Vol-7

Love Quotes But you've slipped under my skin By Poetrysync

"But you've slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart...!!!"


Love Quotes Even if something really hurt you By Poetrysunc

"Even if something really hurt you, if it made you feel something it was worth it...!!!"


Love Quotes He pulled her closer By Poetrysync

"He pulled her closer, until not even his platinum credit card could have been slipped between them...!!!"


Love Quotes I cut you out of my heart By Poetrysync

"I cut you out of my heart, Like a big, loud, stanky fart...!!!"


Love Quotes In true love there is no elevation By Poetrysync

"In true love, there is no elevation too high to climb. No river too broad to cross. And most of all in true love there is no ends...!!!"


Love Quotes It's one thing to fall in love By Poetrysync

"It's one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love...!!!"


Love Quotes Love is a language spoken by everyone By Poetrysync

"Love is a language spoken by everyone but followed only by the heart...!!!"


Love Quotes When someone loves you By Poetrysync

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth...!!!"


Love Quotes You told me that you don’t go back By Poetrysync

"You told me that you don’t go back and I should move on; however, I'm moving forward to you...!!!"


Love Quotes You were a part of my past By Poetrysync

"You were a part of my past. I never cared for my past. Please remain in my past so I can enjoy my future...!!!"