Ash Wednesday Quotes with Wishes Pictures

Ash Wednesday Greetings and Wishes Photo Card with Quote

"For Catholics, today is Ash Wednesday. For Rastafarian's, I believe it's called Hash Wednesday...!!!"
Arthur: Jhon...!!!
---------------------------------
"Ash Wednesday is a reminder of our humanity...!!!"
Arthur: Jenni Friedman...!!!
---------------------------------
"Because I know that time is time & place is always & only place & what is actual is actual only for one time & only for one place,  I rejoice that things are as they are & I renounce the blessed faces & renounce the voice because I cannot hope to turn again...!!!"
Arthur: T.S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------


Ash Wednesday Wishes and Greetings Image with Quote Saying

"Pray for those who chose & oppose...!!!"
Arthur: T.S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------
"Now it's different, & to me it was shockingly humble, but there with my girl in my arms & our child in her belly I knew I had reached the moment my life had been waiting for. I was going to be a father & a husband. I spanked her bottom & cranked up the tunes...!!!"
Arthur: Ethan Hawke...!!!
---------------------------------
"At one time I smoked, but in 1959 I couldn't think of anything else to give up for Lent so I stopped & I haven't had a cigarette since...!!!"
Arthur: Ethel Merman...!!!
---------------------------------


Ash Wednesday Wishes and Greetings Picture with Quote Saying

"Time present & time past Are both perhaps present in time future, & time future contained in time past...!!!"
Arthur: T. S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------
"Where shall the word be found, where will the word Resound...???"
Arthur: T.S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------
"Ash Wednesday was the beginning of discerning what it was that I really wanted...!!!"
Arthur: Jenni Friedman...!!!
---------------------------------


Ash Wednesday Wishes Image with Quote Saying

"May u'r Ash Wednesday be a time of reflection & promise...!!!"
Arthur: Foreside Community Church...!!!
---------------------------------
"Footfalls echo in the memory Down the passage which we did not take Towards the door we never opened Into the rose-garden...!!!:
Arthur: T. S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------
"When I woke up I was naked. I have this one oddball idiosyncrasy: Sometimes in my sleep I take off all my clothes...!!!"
Arthur: Ethan Hawke...!!!
---------------------------------


Ash Wednesday Wishes and Greetings Picture and Image with Quote Saying

"Because these wings are no longer wings to fly But merely vans to beat the air...!!!"
Arthur: T.S. Eliot...!!!
---------------------------------
"The first person that I see on Ash Wednesday with a cross on their forehead always scares the living daylights out of me until I remember...!!!"
Arthur: Haim...!!!
---------------------------------
"The 40 days of Lent that lead to Easter are the most sacred & spiritually powerful in the Christian calendar...!!!"
Arthur: St. James Union...!!!
---------------------------------