8 March International Women's Day Wallpapers and Best Wishes

International Women's Day Wishes and Greetings Image Wallpaper

To the woman of my dream: Thankfully in my life. I now in my arms...!!!
-------------------------------------
As u set off for a new life together... Here's wishing u smiles for every mile u cross together...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Happy Women's Day to the one who has stolen my heart...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Your love is like a flame that lights up my world! Sweetheart, I want u'r love to shine in my life forever...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Sending across these lonely flowers, to say: I care for u & anytime u need me, I'll always be there for you...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------


8 March International Women's Day 2014 Wishes and Greetigns Image Wallpaper

My world is beautiful because of u & I wish to spend the rest of my life loving u. I love u forever...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Side by side or miles apart, u r always on my mind & close to my heart...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
You fill my days with happiness & my world with u'r love...!!! Sweetheart, u r so special to me...!!!
I Love You...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Together or apart, u always remain in my heart...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
The best place in the world for me is... by u'r side...!!! I love you...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------

International Women's Day Wishes and Greetings Image Wallpaper 8 March Picture

This is just my way of saying that u r very special to me...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Thanks for making home the loveliest place on earth...!!!
-------------------------------------
To the most wonderful person, wish u a glorious day...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Careness of u'r lips, the fragrance of u'r breath, the warmth of u'r embrace, being with you, feel  like a dream... I love you...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
A wonderful person & a great friend. It's a blessing to have both of them in u a very Happy Women's Day to you...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Women's Day 2014 International Wishes Message Image

I make this to give it to the most special woman in my life. Love u mom...!!! Every moment with u is... Magical! I love you...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life... And today it is you...!!! u r the best...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
We r cute daughters, we r sweet sisters, we r lovely lovers, we r darling wives, we r adorable mothers, we r source of strength, we r WOMEN...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
This Women's Day just stand tall cos u r the most special woman of my life...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
Someday, when the right time comes, I will "marry a princess & make her my queen...!!!"
Happy Women's Day to my princess...!!!
-------------------------------------


8 March International Women's Day 2014 Wishes Wallpaper

This Women's Day resolve to... Get u'r choices right... In a nutshell... Have a fun-filled and Enjoyable Women's Day...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
I just want u to know how special & fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring & wonderful as you...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------
GOD created Man first... but... he wanted to create something better... Guess what He created woman...!!!
-------------------------------------
She wants a free sky, Where she can be flying She do not ask for the wings, Just break up her rings...!!!
Happy Women's Day...!!!
-------------------------------------