Christmas Qreetings Cards with Messages


"This Christmas May U Have The Fulfilment Of Seeing Around You The People U Love The Most. May U Have The Satisfaction Of Creating Special Memories They Will Remember With Pleasure Forever. This Christmas, May U Feel Peaceful & Contented, Knowing What Christmas Means, & Celebrating It ur Way...!!!"





"A Snowy Christmas Night The December Wind Blows I Fight My Way Homeward Through The Deep Snow Close A Snowy Christmas Night The December Wind Blows I Fight My Way Homeward Through The Deep Snow Close...!!!"






"Memories Are Made At Xmas Time Xmas Time Is Memory Time Seasons Come, Seasons Go Christmas Comes Just Like A Though Memories Are Made At Christmas Time Xmas Time Is Memory Time Seasons Come, Seasons Go Christmas Comes Just Like A Though...!!!"





"Christmas Trees & Christmas Bells Xmas Lights & All The Frills. Smiles On All The Children’s Faces Special Foods & Yuletide Graces...!!!"





"Come Winter, Shower Snows Every Where Come Santa, Distribute Gifts To All Of Us. Come Christmas, Spread Harmony All Around...!!!"





"The Window Of Heaven Is Open, The Angels Can Fly To & Fro, & Those That I Love Can All Gather, & Look Down At Christmas Below...!!!"





"Christmas Is Coming, Will Be So Much Love In Spirit Mom Will Be Here, From Up Above My Sons Are Coming Home Again This Year Maybe I Can Get Through This Without A Tear...!!!"
"HAPPY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014...!!!"





"I Don Not Want Much Of Anything For Christmas. I Only Want One Wish & One Wish Only. I Want My Mom Here For Xmas. She Don Not Have Two Stay Forever...!!!"





"He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle, & away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, & Happy New Year 2014"





"He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work, & filled all the stockings, then turned with a jerk, & laying his finger aside of his nose, & giving a nod, up the chimney he rose...!!!"
"HAPPY CHRISTMAS...!!!"