Rollercoaster Love Poem



You’re a rollercoaster,
And i can’t stand it.
I’m use to the stereotypical rollercoaster.
They look like a douche.
Act like a douche.
And by definition.. They are a douche.
But no you don’t look like a douche.
No when i look at you my heart melts
I feel like crying and laughing at the same time.
I’ve been told that’s what love is
And i have no doubt that i love you.
But when you’re down, i feel like shit
You are so cold and unfeeling toward me and just as I’m about to give up.
Just as i m about to leave you,
You say something wonderful
It’s small
And it doesn’t last long.
But it’s wonderful.
And it’s enough to push me to endure another long downward slope.
I push through more and more hard cold empty feelings so that i can get another spark of feeling from you.
And its because i love you
And i have no doubt.
But you’re a rollercoaster,
And i can’t stand it.



Comments